• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
It does not have to be the country you dislike the most. I know there is already the "which country would you like to nuke" thread but I don't like the notion to kill the whole population.

Countries I dislike currently a lot though not the whole population:

North Korea - the Kim regime tyrannizes his people and lets them starve. It is really cruel how he treats these poor people. I read interesting stories of refugees who could flee. More and more people understand that the propaganda is brainwashing. Young teenagers watch South Korean movies but if they get caught they face drastic consequences. There was a story that was touching. At night the North Koreans could see the lights in South Korea and the people were fascinated of it. It was like a glimpse in a better world for them.

Russi a- I think the reason is obvious I read a lot about the Ukraine war. It is hard to judge on people who do not protest enough. I would be scared myself. Still the reports on war crimes are heartbreaking. It is disgusting that some video clips become viral hits on Russian social media.

Saudi-Arabia. I am not sure but I might dislike it even more than Iran. I hate MbS. I am especially angry how they fuel the war in Yemen. A war which is barely noticed by the West despite the fact one of our allies fuels it. It really is a shame that we do not have the guts to stop that. On the other hand geopolitics is very intricate and just imposing our values is impossible.

Do you dislike a country maybe because you read a lot stories about it?

Giraffe

Giraffe

Leaf Muncher
Jun 1, 2023
@thethatsitboy yeah I gotta agree with you, America sucks. It's, how can I say this? The middle crust of a mud pie, and the rest of the pie is the rest of the world.

Also, I don't like Canada, France, Germany, The UK, Italy or any big government/1st world nation. I'm not gonna rant about it here, but blah blah blah corruption yadda yadda yadda global elites etc. etc.

The good countries for the most part are the traditional 2nd world countries imo

I

itsyourfault

Jun 4, 2023
Either USA or Hungary. USA is just a trash pile. Trash legislation, trash culture and trash population. Yes, obviously there are some nice people in the USA (I know some of them personally), but most of them are egocentric, spoiled brats.

Concerning Hungary: It's a country that never amounted to anything good. To be honest some of my hatred for Hungary comes from history of my country, but even some of my Hungarian friends dislike Hungary. That says a lot. Also need to mention their nationalism.

danishstarlight

danishstarlight

may the stars guide you. (they/he)
May 29, 2023
Russia (people, morals, the government which started a goddamn war... so many things to hate) and USA (not the people, but the politicians).

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
My answer really just concerns governments, the UK then the US are my fav dislikes. The double-dealing politics and history of meddling and scheming. Thinking about the topic, I don't dislike any people or countries themselves; people are all kinda the same.

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
North Korea has banned suicide. It's probably not a place for suicidal people. Suicide seems more acceptable in the region. South Korea is also famous for its high suicide rate, despite very different system. Japanese executives sometimes commit suicide after being caught for wrongdoings. China has a festival celebrating a guy who died by suicide.

J

Jallu55

Apr 3, 2023
Ukraine; constantly provoking Russia, claiming territory that isn't theirs & then whining to NATO when Russia bites back
How? well I do think the Maidan Revolution as a pro-EU revolution against Yanukovich bowing to Kremlin sanctions surely could be seen as a "provocation" by Putinist Russia but I however don't think that does justify any of the Russian started shit from the occupation of Crimea to the brutal total war that started last year.

Attachments

• evidence.png
    evidence.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: MyLifeIsANightmare
Arachne

Arachne

rawr
May 10, 2023
Canada but not really i LOVE the idea of Canada i think there a beautiful country but Justin Trudeau isn't a good leader at all and is digging them in such a big hole, but as a American Canada will always i guess hold a special place in my heart as far as countries go. its not that i hate them i guess i just hate Justin Trudeau i hate there laws and i just wanna fix em

• Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
archiemex

archiemex

Feb 14, 2023
UK and france..... i hate the idea of america but the countries ok

Float On Okay

Float On Okay

I won’t be okay.
May 13, 2020
I don't dislike any country. I believe any nation governed by a tyrannical government can be redeemed. I have faith in humanity; most people in the world just want to mind their own business and make enough to provide for themself and their family.

angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
USA for… a lot of reasons but if we look at recent happenings, especially the transphobia and extreme capitalism.
Then serbia. I have bosnian relatives and i think that explaines it all lol

Reactions: IBM0000
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I dislike the US because it's so capitalist, and how it starts wars all around the world for its own interest. I hate the fact that it gets involved in the business of other countries and topples regimes. I hate how it acts as the police of the world, but I guess that's the power of what you can do when you're Big Brother

Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
I dislike the planet itself, I mean someone please nuke it.

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I'm in the UK. Interfering, nannying hellhole. The whole West seems to be heading in that direction but the UK is a real trailblazer.