• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zegers

Zegers

Misfit
Dec 15, 2021
sam-harwood-balcony-471x549-c-center.jpg

I would like to look like Sam Harwood; typical princely face and thick hair, eye-beaming, glossy, svelt, apart has a social circle, status and some popularity but yet to remain anonymous.

Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
I genuinely don't want to look like anyone other than myself. I am too used to my own appearance, a different one would throw me off anytime I saw it in the mirror and I think it would just be very distracting.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I wish I looked like Brad Pitt or George Clooney, they're hot

Zegers

Zegers

Misfit
Dec 15, 2021
I genuinely don't want to look like anyone other than myself. I am too used to my own appearance, a different one would throw me off anytime I saw it in the mirror and I think it would just be very distracting.
I think thats something good for you, i compare with people all the time.

Reactions: Arrow
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
I think thats something good for you, i compare with people all the time.
This is understandable, I used to compare a lot as well. Didn't really do me any good. These days I don't usually care how I look or how others look. It took a while to get to this point.

Zegers

Zegers

Misfit
Dec 15, 2021
I wish I looked like Brad Pitt or George Clooney, they're hot
I think Brad Pitt look fine but is more about the fame than looks (ie Ian Somerhalder, Liam Hemsworth, Jared Leto, Zac Efron, Chris Evans, David Beckham, etc etc looks way better imo) there are random guys who look great but aren't celebrities.
Angelina Jolie, Marisa Tomei, or Mila Kunis
Why?

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I think Brad Pitt look fine but is more about the fame than looks (ie Ian Somerhalder, Liam Hemsworth, Jared Leto, Zac Efron, Chris Evans, David Beckham, etc etc looks way better imo) there are random guys who look great but aren't celebrities.

Why?
Omg you didn't just say Chris Evans lol... The ginger guy?

Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022

Why?
I just think they are absolutely beautiful.

Reactions: jodes2
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
The celebrity would be a human being. We are all different and at the same time we are all the same. Everyone on SS is a celebrity as far as I am concerned.

Just because someone is on TV, in a movie, music, list goes on, does not make them worse OR better than anyone here.

We are all celebrities.

Walter

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
And who is saying any of that 🤔
HI! That is a general statement. not anyone saying it in particular. All I was saying is that we are all the same. No matter if one is a celebrity or an 8 to 5 person or whatever, we all eat, sleep go to the bathroom, love, dislike...etc.

I grew up ultra-poor and have somewhat made it at the age of 66, but I worked like hell, saved and spent and have always tipped generously at eateries and the like as we are all the same.

I have always disliked the aspect of someone thinking that they are better than anyone. NO! Everyone has plusses and minuses, that is what I was saying and/or meaning.

Walter

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I feel this too. There are things about my appearance that I would like to improve on though. So improved looking me> any celeb.

However for the sake of this thread I'm gonna have go with Patricia Velasquez in the mummy.

Attachments

• e77dfd5d2dcfb8ef154463f31562ee6c.gif
    e77dfd5d2dcfb8ef154463f31562ee6c.gif
    9.3 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Zegers