• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Liblib

Jun 17, 2018
So I've seen alot about how to ctb but so far I haven't heard where your going to be when it happens. Personaly I don't want to do it at home. I don't want to haunt anyone to remember my bed/room as the place they found me. I also don't want to turn my family's house into a crime sence. I'm thinking of going to the park or maybe the graveyard by my house.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I had the same thoughts and it's actually a tricky question. Since I'm gonna do the N method, I'll probably will be laying on my bed but I don't want to die in my parents house. So I'll probably move out right before I ctb. My wish is to die in my own space, preferable in my own apartment. It will reduce the risk of failure as well and I can leave alone and in peace.

Last edited:
L

Livide Lamb

Apr 17, 2018
I can say the same as you both, I don't wanna die in my childhood bedroom, not in my parent's house. I feel like if I do that it my death will haunt them too much. Right now, I can't go really far, I can't rent a hotel room, etc. So if i do it quite soon, I'll do it in a graveyard or a small alley (there's a lot in my city). But if I can wait (which is gonna be difficult), I will do it in my own apartment or in a hotel room.

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
If I could ensure I wouldnt get caught, I'd do it as close as possible to my grandpa's coffin. If not, somewhere relatively hidden like behind my faculty

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
in my apt or rent a hotel room or in a park at night time