C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Now that the failed prolonged war of Afghanistan is over where will the US government spread the 'freedom' next? Now remember wherever there's oil US goes. Obvious choices are third world countries, run by dictators cause how else can you sell a war to to the gullible American people, potentially has oil and natural resources of course, preferably be in the Middle East, etc. And given recent tensions with China maybe it's just me but I don't see the US being able to invade given that they have nukes and a over a billion indoctrinated people. My choices are Venezuela, Iran, and maybe Saudi Arabia if the house of Saud falls and the regime changes. Or as some people believe if the US is a declining power then will they invade another country ever again? What's your opinion?

7904F419 10F1 43E5 9D8A 0267B81B723E 82CED3D5 CC81 4834 BAFB 7B2212EBE3A2

Last edited:
Reactions: Beeper
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
I'm actually hoping we get invaded instead. Volunteering to go to battle would be a great way to ctb.

Reactions: Circles
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I don't really think anything is going to be about oil anymore, especially with a Democrat government in place. Part of this new gigantic infrastructure bill is going on electric car stuff and there's a big race to go green. The US is declining quite sharply in terms of power anyway.

Reactions: Circles
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
I put too much oil in the pan when cooking breakfast today. When I went out, I saw fighter planes in the sky. Coincidence?

• Yay!
Reactions: OrcWitch, Rogue Proxy, HiImPaul and 2 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I don't really think anything is going to be about oil anymore, especially with a Democrat government in place. Part of this new gigantic infrastructure bill is going on electric car stuff and there's a big race to go green. The US is declining quite sharply in terms of power anyway.
Sure but the Democrats won't be in power forever and Republicans sure love to flip flop and reverse the policies of the previous administration and vice versa. And even with oil out of the picture wars will still be fought over resources and I'm sure as climate change wreaks havoc there will be water wars and other resource wars and inevitably proxy wars that could lead to another US lead invasion coming out of that. And I'd say that would be the same scenario for whatever countries will be the superpowers of the future cause they'll still get involved in international disputes.
Plus now thinking about it just because we might go green doesn't mean the next superpower that replaces the US will go green especially countries like China, India, Russia, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Iran maybe, but I'm not geopolitical expert. That's just the one pro-war types wanted to invade in recent years.