• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
SH TRIGGER WARNING

i've thought about stealing a box cutter from work but i'm worried that if it goes missing and they realize i took it i'll get in trouble. i could unscrew a pencil sharpener but that isn't a very large blade. maybe i'll scour my garage. i need a blade. i need a sharp knife or some shit, i want to slice the fuck out of myself

• Hugs
Reactions: LivideLamb and lobster salad
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Just steal it from the shop"??
maybe i will, i'm just scared of getting caught and i don't know how strict the security is in the shops around here

Reactions: lobster salad
N

Nolife33

Nov 6, 2021
The worst case is you are going to police and be there for some time before they leave you again. Little things like stealing a knife won't get you in trouble.

Reactions: willitpass
H

Hateyouprolife

Survivalist
Sep 4, 2021
SH TRIGGER WARNING

i've thought about stealing a box cutter from work but i'm worried that if it goes missing and they realize i took it i'll get in trouble. i could unscrew a pencil sharpener but that isn't a very large blade. maybe i'll scour my garage. i need a blade. i need a sharp knife or some shit, i want to slice the fuck out of myself
Im sorry you feel like you need to do this. If you really do want to hurt yourself, do it with it piece of ice cube if you can get yourself some. If you hold it down long enough it will cause pain meanwhile leaving no scars or damage

Hope you get better.

Reactions: LittleJem, Ame and CallOfTheVoid112
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Can you not afford $1 to buy a box cutter at a dollar store??? The things aren't expensive, man.

Reactions: Snake of Eden and lobster salad
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Can you not afford $1 to buy a box cutter at a dollar store??? The things aren't expensive, man.
i didn't even think of that, i'm sorry i'm panicking i'm not a rational head space

• Hugs
Reactions: LivideLamb, lobster salad and Kennish
obliviousatbest

obliviousatbest

atrophy
Nov 10, 2021
Pencil sharpener blades did the job perfect when I was too young to purchase proper blades. Don't risk nicking sharps, most honest places will record their inventory and imo isnt worth it when you can buy it for just a few £. I'm sorry life has made you entertain this option but i understand the craving for that release. Be safe and keep things sterile. I hope you find peace whichever way

trianglesplayhouse

trianglesplayhouse

Nov 14, 2021
Theyre pretty cheap, but if you need steal them, usually it goes unnoticed unless you're acting really suspicious or they know you've stolen before.

I used to shoplift and its pretty easy, I've stopped doing it lately though. (I am not encouraging it, if you can buy then BUY)

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Theyre pretty cheap, but if you need steal them, usually it goes unnoticed unless you're acting really suspicious or they know you've stolen before.

I used to shoplift and its pretty easy, I've stopped doing it lately though. (I am not encouraging it, if you can buy then BUY)
yeah i've never been one to steal but desperate times call for desperate measures. i would never steal from a small business, only a large corporation who would still be gaining money even if things are stolen

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
yeah i've never been one to steal but desperate times call for desperate measures. i would never steal from a small business, only a large corporation who would still be gaining money even if things are stolen
I'm so sorry you're in such a bad space. Maybe tell us more if you want to.

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
I'm so sorry you're in such a bad space. Maybe tell us more if you want to.
i can't ctb anytime soon as i want things to go perfectly. so i am here with no way to cope. i have been through every mental health treatment available so it's not like there is any help out there waiting for me. this is the only release i can believe in anymore. i need something to give me relief and there is nothing more i have but that. i haven't self harmed in several months but i am willing to fuck it up now. i just won't be able to show my body to my boyfriend

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleJem and rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
i can't ctb anytime soon as i want things to go perfectly. so i am here with no way to cope. i have been through every mental health treatment available so it's not like there is any help out there waiting for me. this is the only release i can believe in anymore. i need something to give me relief and there is nothing more i have but that. i haven't self harmed in several months but i am willing to fuck it up now. i just won't be able to show my body to my boyfriend
I understand. It's all so very hard. I'm so sorry there are no solutions.

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
i may resort to scissors as a immediate access tool

M

Mohkinstsis_falls

Mar 20, 2021
Broken bottle is the first thing I thought of. Worked well for me.

C

Crimsonghost3

Nov 14, 2021
Not saying to hurt yourself but I usually just go to a retail store and steal a box of boxcutter blades (they seem to be rougher and angled so less effective for me) or grab a box of double bladed shaving razors. Much more flexible easy to grab plus 2 sides so once one side dulls you just flip it. Haven't bought a knife or razor in years. If I was to get caught stealing they are under $5 so idgaf

Reactions: willitpass