D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I read stories of someone taking a Xanax pill and dying cuz it's laced. Where do I get those? For research purposes of course.

KSZ

KSZ

Dec 3, 2023
I read stories of someone taking a Xanax pill and dying cuz it's laced. Where do I get those? For research purposes of course.
The xanas was 99% laced with fentanyl as it's the most common thing drugs are being laced with. I can help you with this, you can see on dark/deep web about this, just, not every xanax will be laced

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
You'd be better of just buying opioids or benzos to combine with the opioids intentionally than trying to find some unknown concentration of laced drugs

I wrote a thread on opioid poisoning: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/opioid-megathread-overview.138948/#post-2216485

There are far more reliable methods and milage will vary from person to person, but if you're set on this method, this is the thread for you.

Read through it carefully and make a plan that is mindful of dosage, the drugs you are taking, whether the drugs are actually what they are, etc. rather than taking some random pills with who knows that in it.

Access is detailed in the thread.

• Informative
Reactions: Abyssal