• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

waiting4thenextbus

waiting4thenextbus

Lost
May 30, 2022
Hey guys, long time lurker here and first time poster. I have my means, but the fact I don't have metoclopramide makes me extremely anxious.

I know there are posts already that ask for advice on how to acquire meto in Europe and the Americas - but nothing about South Africa.

I'm really really struggling to find a source for metoclopramide. It is the only thing I need to achieve CTB. I've been looking on the internet for a reputable source for months. I don't even know which brand names metoclopramide falls under in South Africa. If anyone knows where in South Africa I could physically go and buy it, or an online pharmacy that delivers to South Africa (without a prescription) - I would very much appreciate it!

Last edited:
Solution
hellispink
Did you consider trying to get a prescription? I saw some people in other threads on how they went to their doctors and stated that they had an issue and they were given the medicine. However, more research will be needed.
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Did you consider trying to get a prescription? I saw some people in other threads on how they went to their doctors and stated that they had an issue and they were given the medicine. However, more research will be needed.

Reactions: waiting4thenextbus
Upvote 0
Solution
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
If you don´t get Meto, you can try to get Domperidon. I know a source in the UK, but they don´t ship to other countries. But maybe, if you don´t find another way, you can use a mail forwarding service such as MBE.

Upvote 0
waiting4thenextbus

waiting4thenextbus

Lost
May 30, 2022
That's a good point and will try that soon. I haven't tried that yet because doctors are expensive, but I will send my doctor an email an email and see what they say. Should I say something like I suffer from extreme migraines that cause nausea or that I'm going on a cruise and get sea sick? Or both? I don't know what the doctors will believe. Also what if they suggest other nausea drugs, not meto? How do I convince them I need meto and nothing else?
If you don´t get Meto, you can try to get Domperidon. I know a source in the UK, but they don´t ship to other countries. But maybe, if you don´t find another way, you can use a mail forwarding service such as MBE.
Thanks for the help, but I don't think that will be possible for me - I don't know how to use a mail forwarding service and don't know how the process works. Would also stress me out but thank you for the help I'll keep that in mind if I don't come right elsewhere

Last edited:
Upvote 0
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
That's a good point and will try that soon. I haven't tried that yet because doctors are expensive, but I will send my doctor an email an email and see what they say. Should I say something like I suffer from extreme migraines that cause nausea or that I'm going on a cruise and get sea sick? Or both? I don't know what the doctors will believe. Also what if they suggest other nausea drugs, not meto? How do I convince them I need meto and nothing else?

Thanks for the help, but I don't think that will be possible for me - I don't know how to use a mail forwarding service and don't know how the process works. Would also stress me out but thank you for the help I'll keep that in mind if I don't come right elsewhere
I have seen others state that they have severe migraines. The ship option is also a credible one.

Upvote 0
waiting4thenextbus

waiting4thenextbus

Lost
May 30, 2022
Update: Yay! I got 30 10mg metoclopramide pills from my doctor today. Thank you for your help :)

Upvote 0
waiting4thenextbus

waiting4thenextbus

Lost
May 30, 2022
how what do u say ?
I complained about migraines which I said led to persistent nausea. Told the doc I tried all of the over the counter meds which didn't work. Doc proceeded to prescribe me meto and some pain meds. Hope this helps!

Upvote 0