• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
Hi,
Where should I CTB? I know beggars can't be choosers, but I don't want my room which I love to be tainted with rotting body smell or something like that, but there's also a better chance of being found. I could also do it in a forest, but I don't want to be found as just a pile of meat or something you know? I could do it at college but I don't want to seem like I'm seeking attention by doing it publicly. If anyone has any good ideas about this sort of thing please let me know! Am doing a variation of the night-night method that can be done anywhere so there shouldn't be any problems in that regard other than 30 minutes of privacy.

Thanks!

:) <3

• Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
If the room has an AC installed, it can be turned on to preserve the body a bit.

The issue about not being found can be resolved by sending out an automated message like an email. That's one way of doing it.

Reactions: princeeugeneofsavoy
princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
If the room has an AC installed, it can be turned on to preserve the body a bit.

The issue about not being found can be resolved by sending out an automated message like an email. That's one way of doing it.
I live in a cool climate so no AC but it is quite unusually warm right now. Idk if leaving the window open would help. I'm a bit paranoid about the automated email as I'm scared of accidentally sending it meaning I have to suddenly panic CTB before the recipient can do anything leaving room for error. I might just be being stupid so I will look into it thank you!!
:)

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Leaving the window open will introduce more bacteria that will cause the body to rot faster. Something to consider.