W

wheretfami

Oct 2, 2023
Those who have chosen a place to CTB, why did you choose the location you chose? Is it practicality, sentimental, etc?

TheSource

TheSource

From the Divine we came, to the Divine we return.
Sep 25, 2023
My bed.

I was initially going to do it in public; there's a pedo at my local mall I wanted to beat up right before I kicked the can, but I don't have access to anything that will kill me quickly after. I'd go to prison and have to hope it wouldn't take the inmates too long to stab me to death.

I was thinking of driving my motorbike without a helmet and becoming nothing more than a bloodstain on a wall, but that would give a lot of innocent people ptsd. And since my parents hate the fact that I own one, they'd blame themselves for letting me drive it instead of getting me a car as a safer option, like they'd wanted.

I'd also hate for my mom to see my body mangled up or unrecognizable or gory in any way, so I basically ruled out all of the most violent ones.

That leaves hanging and overdose. If I do it outside of the home, my mom will be worried sick about why I didn't get home that night. She doesn't need built up anxiety before the devastation. Losing a child is too much on its own.

I don't even want her seeing the rope around my neck. She'll never get that image out of her head.

So passing in my bed in my sleep it is.

• Aww..
Reactions: wheretfami, With0ut, undecided and 1 other person
Upvote 0
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
A hotel room on a business trip

Reactions: Glandular
Upvote 0
M

Mrpickles

Sep 29, 2023
I haven't chosen a date. But if I do, it Will be during the fall. Where I live is beautiful in the fall. There's an abandon bridge that's in biking distance. Beautiful view :)

Reactions: wheretfami
Upvote 0
briarrose

briarrose

pretty handsome awkward
Sep 30, 2023
my bus stop is probably just my bed. my fiancée and i want to go together, surrounded by soft blankets and our stuffed animals, preferably in each other's arms if we can. we want it to be just like falling asleep before we wake up somewhere better.

Upvote 0
L

Longwalk

Jul 5, 2023
I love my bed and I really want to ctb there, its my most favorite place to be!! But I rent the house from my brother. So I don't want that to be a problem for him, if he rents it or sells it and someone took there own life there. So I am gonna do it in my car in the garage.

Upvote 0
tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
fancy hotel room that I never step in because it is expensive lol. i'm gonna spend my last money for that :)

Upvote 0
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Its simply functional. Everything else doesnt matter.

Upvote 0
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
i want to in my bed in my sleep (if i can get hold of sn), i would just have to hope i didn't make too much noise struggling in the initial stages; otherwise if i try drowning then in the canal near my home, it's one of my favourite places. there's something about being near (or in, for that matter) a body of water that can be so calming <3

• Love
Upvote 0