• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
Used to cut on my thighs. I'm trying to stop cutting though 🙏

Digital sh is big for me. I just scroll through social media until I see a picture of someone prettier than I'll ever be. Usually it'll trigger a depression nap.

Now when I feel the urge I hit myself on the legs with a belt. It gives me the bruises I like without hurting my hands/wrists.

anaerobic_bacterium

anaerobic_bacterium

Jul 29, 2023
i wrap a plastic bag around my head and smother myself for a minute or so. there's a nice serenity (and headache) comes after when the brain gets oxygen it's starved for

L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
I starve, don't take my meds, cut, burn- I haven't done this for a while because I can't stand the itching but the last time I was so close to needing a skin graft, and my favourite blood letting but my team watch me too closely and you can hardly hide that on a blood test

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
🙈🙈
It makes me sick to read all the things I get here.... I don't have a fixed method yet. But if I do, it will be with medication.

sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
Usually anywhere on my arms & I usually scratch myself until I bleed

abchia

abchia

Aug 28, 2023
my abdomen, its hidden in the summer and hidden in the winter. i have not found a better place.

TheWorld'sLeftovers

TheWorld'sLeftovers

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
Upper forearm. Pocketknife cutting. Long, back and forth strokes with medium pressure.

CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
Been clean for a while now. When I was stuck in my addiction, I'd cut my shoulders, belly and thighs. Good spots if you need to hide the wounds (especially in hot weather. Nobody will think it's weird if you wear a t-shirt in a heatwave as opposed to a long-sleeve or a sweater), good spots if you're only looking to SH only. Not useful if you're looking to actually ctb

This is just my take and my own experience of course. Do with this info what you will.

illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
I used to cut myself on my arms and thighs using razor blades, but I have very limited access to sharp objects now. I've resorted to heating up sewing needles with a lighter and using them to burn myself in those same spots.

revolutionnaire23

revolutionnaire23

Love is a poison that I can't seem to cure.
Aug 6, 2023
I usually bang my head on the wall. When I feel horrible, I usually use a hanger to hit my arm repeatedly until it bruises or I can't take it anymore. But again, the bruises are very obvious and they take around 4-5 days (?) to heal. So I usually hit my head instead with a hard object.

SpencerSees

SpencerSees

I used to be blind, but now i see
Feb 22, 2023
i use a box cutter on my upper arms/shoulders. since i don't wear tank tops or very short sleeved t-shirts, it's real easy to hide. recently i started on my forearms as well, which is obviously less practical.
when i know i won't have time to clean up after i heat up a spoon with a lighter and press it against my skin. honestly a lot more painful than cutting if you're in it for the pain.
also idk if it counts but i starve myself as sh too.

tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
not encouraging just feelings.
burn and cut and left forearm feels bloody amazing no pun intended. amazing.

SSamGarrison

SSamGarrison

Chickens.
Sep 9, 2023
I will hit myself in the torso, legs, and face. Mostly legs because it's the most accessible and bruises better. I have cut in the middle of my chest (since it's where I'm always covered) but don't really do it anymore. Never got into it because my pain tolerance is really too low to cut effectively.
i wrap a plastic bag around my head and smother myself for a minute or so. there's a nice serenity (and headache) comes after when the brain gets oxygen it's starved for
Do you worry about health consequences from doing this long term? I would think this can't be healthy but I'm not really sure how safe it is
is strangulation sh?
If you're doing it to hurt but not kill yourself I would assume so

LonelyFerret

LonelyFerret

Oct 9, 2023
I've got what I assume to be a fairly unconventional method. I'm a nurse at a veterinary practice that volunteers themselves to work/restrain the aggressive pets. I don't care much for my physical well being so I go into these cases not really caring if I get beat or scratched up. Otherwise I don't practice any self harm. Anyone know if what I described could be considered SH?