IsadoraBeauxdraps

IsadoraBeauxdraps

would like to follow that butterfly
Aug 23, 2019
I like this kind of discussion.
I believe in nde. I'm not sure but I believe there is something behind that.
I mean all that testimonies all others the world. I've seen good documentaries about it.
There's a lot of doctors and nurses in intensive care that could not believe that patients with no brain activities have the capacity to describe what happening around them, or even in rooms further, with a lot of details.
There are doctors that tell this kind of experience.
But if most of the experiences describe an endless love, there's a little part of very negative experience, very disturbing.
And this scares me. Because when I was a child, I had often somnambulism crisis. I was half conscious and half in « another dimension ». I couldn't describe it as much as it was strange, and really traumatic for the child that I was.
And when people try to explain their negative nde, it looks like what I was feeling at that time.

Reactions: oopswronglife
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
somnambulism crisis. I was half conscious and half in « another dimension ». I couldn't describe it as much as it was strange, and really traumatic for the child that I was.

I had a similar experience often where my mind would awaken partially before the body's protective paralysis would release and it was terrifying and you saw and heard things. I remember struggling to move and eventually the body would fully wake up. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

• Aww..
Reactions: IsadoraBeauxdraps
IsadoraBeauxdraps

IsadoraBeauxdraps

Aug 23, 2019
I had a similar experience often where my mind would awaken partially before the body's protective paralysis would release and it was terrifying and you saw and heard things. I remember struggling to move and eventually the body would fully wake up. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
I've heard about that kind of experience !!!!!!!
It's like when people believes there's a ufo and aliens !

Bea

Bea

Sep 1, 2019
I'm expecting to cease existence with my ashes disposed of in a thoughtful manner (recycled into fertilizer?).

That said, I do have a slightly crazy hypothesis, thanks to being married to someone that is obsessed with ghosts and the afterlife. How come some people allegedly become spirits but others don't? My hypothesis is that right at the very end, there is one final question along the lines of "Do you wish to continue? Y/N". If you tick the Y box, you end up being a spirit that gets to do cool ghostly shit, which is fine if you want more time to continue. If you tick the N box, then everything goes black and it's game over.

Spoiler alert: I'm planning on ticking the N box.
Could I just click the Yes box for maybe a few months just to mess with people???

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I may be wrong on this one but we all run on energy in the form of electricity yes ? So according to scientific folks energy can not be destroyed. So what happens to ower electrical energy it must in theory turn into sum thing else yes ? So if thats true does ower memories stay in tack what makes us stay hole and we end up as sum other energy with ower consciousness in tack ? Who knows what happens may be we do just fade away we will only know when we die for shore. Feel free to comment on this after all it's just a little theory i have rattling round in this old head of mine :)

Reactions: Bea
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
The... VOID....

Reactions: hunthunt, Wayfaerer and Baskol1
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Myself personally I am new age so I believe that we go to the afterlife where we will eventually probably reincarnate.

March 16th, 2015 Expert investigates 10-year-old's reincarnation claims
www.today.com/video/today/57120459

Reactions: Baskol1
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
I've heard about that kind of experience !!!!!!!
It's like when people believes there's a ufo and aliens !

Yes it's quite disconcerting. It seems most common when you and younger and I cannot recall having experienced it as an adult.

Reactions: Baskol1
IsadoraBeauxdraps

IsadoraBeauxdraps

Aug 23, 2019
Yes it's quite disconcerting. It seems most common when you and younger and I cannot recall having experienced it as an adult.
Sometimes I still feel a strange feeling, a strange presence related to this experiences just before sleeping.
Very very unpleasant :ohhhh:

Last edited:
J

Juiceisloose3

Aug 19, 2019
I believe we go right into the dirt. Or the oven depending on your choice.