G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Ha ha yes, it'll be like playing Russian roulette. I could survive on the plants and bugs but then it could take just one wrong plant and kill me. Or maybe I'll just die from something stupid like trench foot complications.
Well, I assume you would make a fire....

Ber0

Ber0

Quiet
Dec 27, 2020
No offense but I'm crying laughing rn. I thought I was in Off-Topic and this was not the direction I expected the thread to turn. I thought it was gonna be about getting a pet snake ;-;. Brings up a point though and from reading I realized you meant this to be in Off-Topic, but some people are coming across this in the main "S" section and obviously getting upset, which you know is fair. I personally enjoy the humor. Obligatory comment here about > "please don't do that to the Python and yourself." Also "crisp human" is comment of the day lmao. Hey though at the end of the day, I get that people aren't "feeling it" and doesn't wanna see jokes or memes or edgy sht in the "S" section, but remember this is a website, online, we're all just human, and it's not like there is an influx of these posts. Pookie said it was meant to be in the Off-Topic section after realizing it wasn't and we should all just chill. This is such an insignificant piece of our days today, let's not make it into drama. We hurt ourselves enough. Pookie I wish you the best though and I hope you're having a, if not good, then at least a calm, relaxing New Year's Eve. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Well, I assume you would make a fire....
And roast myself in it?
No offense but I'm crying laughing rn. I thought I was in Off-Topic and this was not the direction I expected the thread to turn. I thought it was gonna be about getting a pet snake ;-;. Brings up a point though and from reading I realized you meant this to be in Off-Topic, but some people are coming across this in the main "S" section and obviously getting upset, which you know is fair. I personally enjoy the humor. Obligatory comment here about > "please don't do that to the Python and yourself." Also "crisp human" is comment of the day lmao. Hey though at the end of the day, I get that people aren't "feeling it" and doesn't wanna see jokes or memes or edgy sht in the "S" section, but remember this is a website, online, we're all just human, and it's not like there is an influx of these posts. Pookie said it was meant to be in the Off-Topic section after realizing it wasn't and we should all just chill. This is such an insignificant piece of our days today, let's not make it into drama. We hurt ourselves enough. Pookie I wish you the best though and I hope you're having a, if not good, then at least a calm, relaxing New Year's Eve. :hug:
Thanks for your thoughtful comment. Same to you, may you have an amazing New Year's Eve despite these crazy Covid times.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ber0 and Ghost2211
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm thinking of getting a python, letting it sleep in my bed, never feeding it and letting nature take its course (let it feed on me).
FB IMG 1609286190024

Reactions: Ber0 and Ghost2211
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
It's not as possible as you think. No python can ingest a human being. There's a show where a guy tried to be eaten by an 18 foot anaconda and it didn't work. Not to mention you would be starving it.

I still can't believe I wasted two hours of my life on that show! :pfff:

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
hahaha! i cannot believe this is still going. pookie, you are talented my friend!

• Hugs
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
You can act as a power conduit by attaching battery jumper cables to you and a car, and then with a wet hand, grab an electric eel to see if it can power your car up to drive you to the mental hospital.

Reactions: Spitfire
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Fork to electrical outlet, toaster x bath, fork x toaster

Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
You can act as a power conduit by attaching battery jumper cables to you and a car, and then with a wet hand, grab an electric eel to see if it can power your car up to drive you to the mental hospital.
dennis weening lol GIF by SBS6

Fork to electrical outlet, toaster x bath, fork x toaster
Hell, I'm going to try that tonight. Make my own fireworks for 2021.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nymph
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I still can't believe I wasted two hours of my life on that show! :pfff:
Omg they way they billed it I was expecting the snake to eat him and shit him out! I was so disappointed. It's still on Hulu!

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I know this is maybe a joke thread but being eaten by a snake has to be one of, if not the worst way to go. If you wanted to experience maximum suffering on your way out it would be a prime candidate. I can't even think about the humour of it because the prospect is so terrifying to me.

Reactions: b&w and Ghost2211
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
I know this is maybe a joke thread but being eaten by a snake has to be one of, if not the worst way to go. If you wanted to experience maximum suffering on your way out it would be a prime candidate. I can't even think about the humour of it because the prospect is so terrifying to me.
In a way my life is far more terrifying than being eaten by a snake. I'm in chronic, unbearable, intractable pain 24/7. Painkillers hardly take the edge off. For me the prospect of having to live like this for the next 20 odd years doesn't bear thinking about.

Besides, none of us know how we're going to die if we don't ctb. There are a million terrifying ways one can die. Those that die instantly in accidents or in their sleep are the lucky ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Superdeterminist
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Fork to electrical outlet
Can vouch that this doesn't work. Tried it when I was 2.

Then again, I used a butter knife instead of fork. Maybe user error? :ahhha:

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Can vouch that this doesn't work. Tried it when I was 2.

Then again, I used a butter knife instead of fork. Maybe user error? :ahhha:
Was this one of those things they warned us about as kids but wasn't legit? Lol

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Have you seen Will's Smith seven pounds movie. He did it with the deadliest jelly fish. Dunno if that's fact or fiction though.

Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
Have you seen Will's Smith seven pounds movie. He did it with the deadliest jelly fish. Dunno if that's fact or fiction though.
I haven't seen the movie but apparently the box jellyfish can be deadly to humans.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I haven't seen the movie but apparently the box jellyfish can be deadly to humans.
In the movie it looked huge, he filled a bathtub with water and put that jelly fish inside. Worth a watch if you bored. Very touching movie.

Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
In the movie it looked huge, he filled a bathtub with water and put that jelly fish inside. Worth a watch if you bored. Very touching movie.
Thanks, I'll see if I can find it on Netflix/Amazon.

Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Thanks, I'll see if I can find it on Netflix/Amazon.
You're welcome, prob Itunes would be there. It's like a 12 year old movie if I'm not mistaken.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Well... they say I was flung across the room, but I'm still around so...;-;
I got hit once by an electric fence. That sucked.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: k75 and Pookie
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
That must've hurt! Did you end up in hospital?
Nope. My grandmother pried my hand off the fence. The cows were not amused. I have a numb spot on my hand to this day

• Hugs