Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
inside the nba laughing GIF by NBA on TNT

Reactions: sadstuffie and Pookie
Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
I'm depressed as all hell and need some cheering up. Would like to see some creative thinking from others. Just because we're suicidal doesn't mean our brains are stunted. I've seen plenty of humorous comments on these threads, wet blanket.

Then put it on ignore and don't comment. Yawn.
Well I thought you were half serious until you said you would eat your way out of the snake. Humor is good but that diminishes when things get ridiculous.

Reactions: b&w and Skathon
Chronicillness

Chronicillness

Experienced
Jun 19, 2018
I'm depressed as all hell and need some cheering up. Would like to see some creative thinking from others. Just because we're suicidal doesn't mean our brains are stunted. I've seen plenty of humorous comments on these threads, wet blanket.

Then put it on ignore and don't comment. Yawn.

You do you, I'm not stopping you. I'll comment as I please though.

Just remember that your troll-ish post on the 'suicide discussion' subforum shares the same virtual space with the dozens of goodbye threads of seriously hurt souls who have been confirmed to have suicided.

I'm not anti-humor, but this post and any post reminiscent to this type of "humor" just feels misplaced. Post whatever you want - I just think it's unfunny edgelord humor.

Oh, and you want to "creatively" express yourself in your suicide method, ha, ok, straight up sounds like mental masturbation to me, because we all know when push comes to shove, your "creativity" is going to be completely absent in your attempt; there's a reason why the PPeH lists methods by pain and peacefulness, it's because 99.9999% of people choose these common methods because they're trying to escape a painful life or a painful death, not use their "creativity" to a create some of the most terrorizing and painful methods to succumb to.

Being eaten alive by a python? If that were at all feasible, you'd have to be slowly eroded by acids or other digestive juices - is that something you'd actually entertain as legit method?

If you were just joking, then congrats, your shitpost got my attention and others there for a second, but it wasn't funny. It's obviously outlandishly unfeasible. . . so why even ask

Reactions: Skathon, Throwmyselfaway and rabbithole
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
You do you, I'm not stopping you. I'll comment as I please though.

Just remember that your troll-ish post on the 'suicide discussion' subforum shares the same virtual space with the dozens of goodbye threads of seriously hurt souls who have been confirmed to have suicided.

I'm not anti-humor, but this post and any post reminiscent to this type of "humor" just feels misplaced. Post whatever you want - I just think it's unfunny edgelord humor.

Oh, and you want to "creatively" express yourself in your suicide method, ha, ok, straight up sounds like mental masturbation to me, because we all know when push comes to shove, your "creativity" is going to be completely absent in your attempt; there's a reason why the PPeH lists methods by pain and peacefulness, it's because 99.9999% of people choose these common methods because they're trying to escape a painful life or a painful death, not use their "creativity" to a create some of the most terrorizing and painful methods to succumb to.

Being eaten alive by a python? If that were at all feasible, you'd have to be slowly eroded by acids or other digestive juices - is that something you'd actually entertain as legit method?

If you were just joking, then congrats, your shitpost got my attention and others there for a second, but it wasn't funny. It's obviously outlandishly unfeasible. . . so why even ask
You're so angry. What a shame.
Well I thought you were half serious until you said you would eat your way out of the snake. Humor is good but that diminishes when things get ridiculous.
Okay Gramps.

Last edited:
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Something has died here. RIP whatever that is/was.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I don't see the need for hostility. Maybe this would fit better in the offtopic section, but that doesn't make it offensive or warrant name-calling..

Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
I don't see the need for hostility. Maybe this would fit better in the offtopic section, but that doesn't make it offensive.
I just realized now that it was posted in the wrong section. Still, they're so hostile, but that's not my problem.

Reactions: k75
Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
I'm thinking of getting a python, letting it sleep in my bed, never feeding it and letting nature take its course (let it feed on me).

Feasible? If not, what other creative ways can you think of to ctb?
That's abuse. Don't involve others in your issues. SN is a good option.

Also, if you have the money for this. Why don't you just purchase weapons or use other more expensive options? How are you not trolling?

Last edited:
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
That's abuse. Don't involve others in your issues. SN is a good option.

Also, if you have the money for this. Why don't you just purchase weapons or use other more expensive options? How are you not trolling?
Why so serious?

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Why so serious?
People, like myself initially, probably think you are serious. If you took a python and put it around your neck there is a good chance it's predatory instinct would kick in and it would choke you to death. It would then be put down. That concerns people that believe in animal welfare.

Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
You can Python here:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :P

• Hugs
Reactions: Symbiote, Skathon, throughtheglass and 3 others
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
You can Python here:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :P
Lol, I was hoping I would open the link and it would kill me. :p
Gramps huh ? What a witty response that was.
Okay Gramps.
People, like myself initially, probably think you are serious. If you took a python and put it around your neck there is a good chance it's predatory instinct would kick in and it would choke you to death. It would then be put down. That concerns people that believe in animal welfare.
Huh? I wasn't talking to you.

Last edited:
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Absolutely not. Find another way.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Off topic is the place for this.

Reactions: Skathon
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
Absolutely not. Find another way.
I'm actually considering putting banana peels on my staircase and going out and getting drunk. Then when I get back home I'll hopefully forget that they're there and slip on a peel and break my neck.
Off topic is the place for this.
Yes, I only realised after I'd posted it that it was in the wrong section.

Last edited:
E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
Dying by a python is scary af ,I feel scared just thinking about it

Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
Dying by a python is scary af ,I feel scared just thinking about it
Yup, it's not a quick death either. Then again there are other ways to die by accident/disease etc. that aren't quick and painless either. Life is cruel.

Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Free in the Florida Everglades. Wade in the swamps, while searching for a python, and a gaitor might get you.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Ghost2211 and Pookie
sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
well, i see what you are saying. i dont even like snakes at all, but i do not suggest you put any other being in danger just because you would like to die. sorry if that sounded rude, i can tell you are really struggling, im sorry

Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
well, i see what you are saying. i dont even like snakes at all, but i do not suggest you put any other being in danger just because you would like to die. sorry if that sounded rude, i can tell you are really struggling, im sorry
No, I don't want to abuse animals and never have abused animals. I think I'll ask some shark hunters if they can use me as bait.

sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
No, I don't want to abuse animals and never have abused animals. I think I'll ask some shark hunters if they can use me as bait.
oh my haha, i think that may be illegal in some way....but i do wish you luck at least!

• Hugs
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Lol this topic went well....

You should try a nature survival adventure. Drink random water, eat random plants, and hunt for exotic bugs. Depending what part of the world you're in it might be an exciting adventurous way to go.

Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
oh my haha, i think that may be illegal in some way....but i do wish you luck at least!
Thank y
Lol this topic went well....

You should try a nature survival adventure. Drink random water, eat random plants, and hunt for exotic bugs. Depending what part of the world you're in it might be an exciting adventurous way to go.
Ha ha yes, it'll be like playing Russian roulette. I could survive on the plants and bugs but then it could take just one wrong plant and kill me. Or maybe I'll just die from something stupid like trench foot complications.