Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I'm thinking of getting a python, letting it sleep in my bed, never feeding it and letting nature take its course (let it feed on me).

Feasible? If not, what other creative ways can you think of to ctb?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: b&w, Defenestration, Brick In The Wall and 5 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
That sounds like animal abuse. Please don't do that.

Reactions: Lostandlooking, NightNight20, Sherri and 16 others
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
That sounds like animal abuse. Please don't do that.
But I'll be its meal. It won't go hungry forever. One big meal sustains them for quite a while.

ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
I believe Pythons are nonvenomous snakes. You would be abusing the snake and not under any kind of threat really. Not feasible.

Reactions: b&w, sadstuffie, LigottiFan19 and 1 other person
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
It's not as possible as you think. No python can ingest a human being. There's a show where a guy tried to be eaten by an 18 foot anaconda and it didn't work. Not to mention you would be starving it.

• Aww..
Reactions: b&w, Regen, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Maybe look into getting a venomous snake or a spider instead and let them bite you. That way they also wouldn't have to starve.

Reactions: Sherri, sadbadpsychogirl, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
I believe Pythons are nonvenomous snakes. You would be abusing the snake and not under any kind of threat really. Not feasible.
It's not venomous no, but it'll basically constrict me/crush me and then swallow me. Then I get to rest in peace inside a python.
It's not as possible as you think. No python can ingest a human being. There's a show where a guy tried to be eaten by an 18 foot anaconda and it didn't work. Not to mention you would be starving it.
You haven't seen those pictures of pythons getting cut open with humans inside them? Entirely possible.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
It's not venomous no, but it'll basically constrict me/crush me and then swallow me. Then I get to rest in peace inside a python.
It will not swallow you. In theory you would need a 30 foot snake.

Reactions: LigottiFan19 and x~Sophia~x
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Thinking outside of the box, I like it.

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death, HenryHobkins and Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
Maybe look into getting a venomous snake or a spider instead and let them bite you. That way they also wouldn't have to starve.
I would never starve an animal for eternity. Pythons can go weeks between feeding. I could be its meal. I'm basically the size of a gazelle. Will sustain the python for quite a while.
Thinking outside of the box, I like it.
Yes. That's why I don't want people to take this post so seriously and come up with creative, far-fetched alternatives to ctb.

Last edited:
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I would never starve an animal for eternity. Pythons can go weeks between feeding. I could be its meal. I'm basically the size of a gazelle. Will sustain the python for quite a while.

Yes. That's why I don't want people to take this post so seriously and come up with creative, far/fetched alternatives to ctb.
Yeah, but as others pointed out a python might also struggle with getting a whole human down. Whereas a venomous animals doesn't have to do all that much.

Dunno whether you can have one of those as a pet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That's not very nice for the poor snake. I can respect then creativity, but this is a bad way to die, mean to the animal, and unlikely to work. It will likely just bite you a bunch. I like the idea of venomous creatures. They live in the wild, and you don't have to hurt them to make them angry.

Edit to add... if it does work the poor animal will likely be killed for eating you.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, b&w, Skathon and 5 others
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
It will not swallow you. In theory you would need a 30 foot snake.
Do a Google image search and see what you find if you don't believe me,
Yeah, but as others pointed out a python might also struggle with getting a whole human down. Whereas a venomous animals doesn't have to do all that much.

Dunno whether you can have one of those as a pet.
Pythons don't struggle, I've seen them in action with surprisingly large animals. But yes, venomous snakes could do too.
That's not very nice for the poor snake. I can respect then creativity, but this is a bad way to die, mean to the animal, and unlikely to work. It will likely just bite you a bunch. I like the idea of venomous creatures. They live in the wild, and you don't have to hurt them to make them angry.

Edit to add... if it does work the poor animal will likely be killed for eating you.
Yes, this post was supposed to be fun. There's no way I'll get a python to sleep in my bed. I'm looking for other creative suggestions, they don't have to be serious.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Ghost2211 and x~Sophia~x
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Climb on a standing train - reach out for the high voltage overhead line: Et Voila = crisp human.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
Pookie you are on to something here!
jk
No, Pookie. Not a snake buddy.

Reactions: Pookie
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Climb on a standing train - reach out for the high voltage overhead line: Et Voila = crisp human.
Yeah, I've wondered why more people don't ask about electricity as a method. All those 'danger of death' signs everywhere (round here at least).

Reactions: stygal
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
Pookie you are on to something here!
jk
No, Pookie. Not a snake buddy.
Lol. How about I go cage diving with the sharks and escape from the cage? Or what about hiring a hot air balloon and jumping out of it?
"Crisp human." :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams and stygal
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Lol. How about I go cage diving with the sharks and escape from the cage? Or what about hiring a hot air balloon and jumping out of it?
Shark attacks are actually still a common reason for deaths around the globe. On top of that you can also make it look like an accident.

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
It would have to be at least 20 feet to consume you if you are a small person. It would undoubtedly be put down for killing you. That is animal cruelty.

Reactions: Lostandlooking and b&w
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
Shark attacks are actually still a common reason for deaths around the globe. On top of that you can also make it look like an accident.
Hell yes!
It would have to be at least 20 feet to consume you if you are a small person. It would undoubtedly be put down for killing you. That is animal cruelty.
No, I'll eat my way out of the python and call it self-defence.
I have another idea. I could dress up as a deer in deer hunting season.

Last edited:
Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Shark attacks are actually quite rare when considering how many people enter the ocean. Only 16 % of attacks are fatal. You are more likely to wake up in a hospital with missing limbs or chunks of flesh gone. A hippo would be much more likely to kill you.

Reactions: b&w, voyager, demuic and 1 other person
Chronicillness

Chronicillness

Experienced
Jun 19, 2018
Posts like this really dilute the quality of this forum bro

Reactions: Lostandlooking, b&w, Skathon and 3 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Shark attacks are actually quite rare when considering how many people enter the ocean. Only 16 % of attacks are fatal. You are more likely to wake up in a hospital with missing limbs or chunks of flesh gone. A hippo would be much more likely to kill you.
Yeah, sure there not the most common way to die over all but since @Pookie already gave this example I just wanted to agree that it is still possible to die that way.
Plus it mainly depends on how quickly you get rescued if you were to dive/surf alone the chances to die are much higher.

Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
Posts like this really dilute the quality of this forum bro
I'm depressed as all hell and need some cheering up. Would like to see some creative thinking from others. Just because we're suicidal doesn't mean our brains are stunted. I've seen plenty of humorous comments on these threads, wet blanket.
Yes it does.
Then put it on ignore and don't comment. Yawn.