B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I've been looking, searching everywhere. I found one (15 000 PPM) for more than 2k€ (it assesses 9 different gas), but it doesn't seem like it's shipping from within my country.

Has anybody been lucky enough to find one ? It seems like it's impossible and without it, no CO CTB method...

I'd prefer a French source BTW.

THanks

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023

This is the cheapest one , 371 euros exactly if you converted from canadians dollars , dont know if they ship to Europe. You will have to try.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide and pthnrdnojvsc
Upvote 0
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023

This is the cheapest one , 371 euros exactly if you converted from canadians dollars , dont know if they ship to Europe. You will have to try.
Thank you.

I had my eyes on this one, but I've read somebody saying they got a call from customs for ordering a meter (I don't remember the country but I think it was in Europe).

Is it suspicious to order something like that ?

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I had my eyes on this one, but I've read somebody saying they got a call from customs for ordering a meter (I don't remember the country but I think it was in Europe).
If you import sth for several 100 € you will have to pay import VAT. That's why you will most likely get a call / mail from customs if it is not paid otherwise. a CO meter itself isn't suspicious at all.

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Some methods of producing and inhaling CO don't need CO meters, because they let you reliably achieve >10% CO (the actual concentration of CO can be as high as 90%).
recalling this, there have been user tests with charcoal and CO meters. I think your results wouldn't be much different. But anyway it's up 2 u and I understand that you would like to have the additional security.

Reactions: Meditation guide and LittleBlackCat
Upvote 0
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
recalling this, there have been user tests with charcoal and CO meters. I think your results wouldn't be much different
I'm not sure I understand.

You mean users have made some tests for those who can't get proper meter ? Or I misunderstood.

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I'm not sure I understand.

You mean users have made some tests for those who can't get proper meter ? Or I misunderstood.
I mean, they tested a charcoal setup for themselves and postet their results. So, if you have a similar setup you will also get a similar concentration of CO and people have been successful with CO. You can believe those test or not.

Edit: My method is also CO. I will most likely do it without a meter (when I ever attempt) bc I simply can't afford to buy one.

Upvote 0
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Thank you.

Is it suspicious to order something like that ?
No , it has some use , just search , there is a job , i dont remember which one , they have meters like that on strap on themselves to protect them from dangerous gas. I think its the mine worker but i dont know for sure.

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Luckily, burning charcoal is not the only way to produce CO.
That's true, sulfuric acid + formic acid might be better but that needs lab tools or some kind of crafts work to make the needed things out of household stuff. And the acids may not be available easily everywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: murun_b
Upvote 0