• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SN?0RN0t

SN?0RN0t

Tried to die in hurricane laura Even that failed
Aug 25, 2020
Hey there really curious as to where i can buy sn in the united states. Also how much would it cost me.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Lawd, honey, have you tried? Not trying to be an asshole, I swear I'm not, my Southern came out a little bit there (if I were being an asshole I would have blessed your heart). But we have to do some things for ourselves, especially the easiest things, otherwise it really gets into the territory of assisting and encouraging.

SN?0RN0t

SN?0RN0t

Aug 25, 2020
I haven't heard of sn before discovering this site. I learned what it is and see so many threads of people talking about it and wanted to see where people get it
Lawd, honey, have you tried? Not trying to be an asshole, I swear I'm not, my Southern came out a little bit there (if I were being an asshole I would have blessed your heart). But we have to do some things for ourselves, especially the easiest things, otherwise it really gets into the territory of assisting and encouraging.
But I understand where ur comming from

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Ideally at your local butcher's shop or medical supplies retailer...(Actually, that just inspired me to inquire at local pharmacies next time I'm around town, as I have a legitimate medical reason for wanting to try it, specifically to boost my low nitric oxide for counteracting my sleep apnea...).

SN?0RN0t

SN?0RN0t

Aug 25, 2020
What would a butcher need with SN?

Reactions: Gnip
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
What would a butcher need with SN?

Local butchers and hunters I've known actually have used it to cure domesticated meats and wild game venison. (The best and most skilled butchers in my area are also avid hunters. The most prominent butcher shop in my area prefers having hunters work for them.) My brother is both a highly skilled experienced hunter and a former industrial chemist with a dual biology major who knows how to combine those skills in curing and preserving moose, elk, deer, bear and antelope kills. He gunned down an eight point buck a couple weeks ago less than a mile from where I live, so that was on his Thanksgiving Day menu. (As for me, I simply set up Victor rat traps baited with sunflower nut butter around the yard to take out grey squirrels, since they'd otherwise try raiding the bird feeders. I could easily survive on all the squirrels and wild rabbits which venture onto the yard.)

• Wow
Reactions: SN?0RN0t