G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
It hurts so much and I couldn't imagine your pain after 22 years I am so sorry, sending you love & hugs. I'm thinking of you, I know how hard it is I spent 11 years with my ex-partner (I hate typing "ex") as I type this he's out with friends right now, I'm worried, I want to be the only girl he wants.

My ex partners mum lost her husband after 25 years and a year later she found someone else, it made me feel sick, it's like she forgot all those years with her husband, she has grandchildren so I don't know why she didn't spend time with her family instead of finding someone and moving on so quickly!
I want to say life gets better but I can't even take my own advice atm
May I ask how old are you if you spent 11 years with him?

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
When I want something the universe conspires to make sure I DON'T find it. Life has been nothing but one big lie, let down, empty promise. I have accomplish nothing and none of my hopes and dreams have happened.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: crybaby, XYZ and GoneGoneGone
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
You can't just sit around dream and wait for something to come to you without putting in effort unfortunately. Anyway...today I'm taking a walk to the cliff and having a think about ending it. My first time doing something alone, fed up being alone it's like I'm dead anyway at this point.

• Love
Reactions: agentgeez
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Wishful thinking and toxic positivity.