O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I feel like I have an extreme distaste toward life in general, like the cruelty and unfairness that's built into the fabric of our universe, no matter what the state of our world is. This makes me extremely unmotivated to even try, no amount of positive thinking changes those facts. Why stick around for something that at its core I really dislike?

Yes I know there are good things in life too but oftentimes when I feel those good things it just highlights for me how bad the bad, really is. It seems like I have to ignore truth to a degree to enjoy life and that just seems somewhat, empty to me? and I'm not trying to get my mind changed here just venting. Unless you have something that I haven't heard before idk

Last edited:
Reactions: yourfaulty and pthnrdnojvsc
NoName_NoLife

NoName_NoLife

Aug 12, 2024
In my opinion, current life in the modern world is slavery, a fate that humans have inflicted upon them. Life is unfair. life has little meaning

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and offbalance
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I have disgust for life / existence / consciousness and this evil world

Reactions: yourfaulty and offbalance
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, for me personally I'd never wish for something as cruel as existence, it's so terrible and dreadful to me how existence causes all this suffering, what I see as the problem is existence itself and I find it so undesirable to exist.

Reactions: offbalance and yourfaulty