woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I groom and do chores, it doesn't do a blind bit of good. It just means that so long as you do stuff, your pain is even more invisible. I don't cry, my pain is invisible. I keep an upbeat air, even, when I talk to someone. It all makes me a disgusting worm. I respect people who just let go, and not be yuckily eager to live a life they are not allowed to live, like I do.

Let them send the package, already, goddamnit.

Reactions: Baskol1
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
I was really hopless after a Thai surgeon botched my face but I found another surgeon who is going to do revision on my face . I am very happy now and I don't want to die anymore .

Reactions: ThriveOrDie and Baskol1
Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
I was really hopless after a Thai surgeon botched my face but I found another surgeon who is going to do revision on my face . I am very happy now and I don't want to die anymore .
good for you!
If thats true your father is an absolute subhuman who does not deserve to live.
with all due respect i understand you mean well and all, i'm just not having a good day today and am probably going to take a lot of things the wrong way. so i apologise if i appear passive aggressive, i'm really sorry. bpd anger is a bit of a curse you know lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Emily123 and Baskol1
T

tuto170

Student
Jul 1, 2019
I know how you feel I am schizophrenic with severe depression. I can barely talk or think. If I shower and eat during the day I call it a success. I'm emotionally flat, have anhedonia and serve anxiety. I take a lot of medication. I spent my days mainly thinking about suicide and chain smoking as I can't have a job as I quit on day one even jobs for handicapped people. I take neuroleptics and anti depressants and I don't feel like a human being. I can't hold even the simplest conversation or even make an effort to go to town to meet with anyone. Back in the day I was employee of the quarter in the company and have many friends and activities. Now my life resembles 'beautiful mind' without happy ending.

Ness

Ness

They/Them pronouns, please
Aug 28, 2019
sorry i couldn't reply to any of you, i slept 15 hours today and just managed to pluck up the energy to get out of bed and drink some water. i hope you're all okay and i love you all unconditionally

your life isn't over yet! i believe in you even if you don't. even if you fail, you tried. i never even finished sixth form/college, never mind university. you're doing well sweetheart, even when all odds are against you. youre wonderful, even if you don't take care of yourself sometimes

I don't have as much faith in myself as that but thanks anyway. I am trying and all that, just also failing a lot hah.