underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
for me it was riding my bike around my neighbourhood for hours, I rode so far, feeling free of the burden of life. When im not thinking of how awful life really is it feels so nice to just aimlessly roam. Sadly those hours of bliss aren't worth a life of torment

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lammpz, Praestat_Mori, Imprisoned and 3 others
Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
for me it was riding my bike around my neighbourhood for hours, I rode so far, feeling free of the burden of life. When im not thinking of how awful life really is it feels so nice to just aimlessly roam. Sadly those hours of bliss aren't worth a life of torment
The eternity of bliss in Heaven will be much better.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't even believe in the idea of happiness, in my case I've certainly never wished to exist at all, having the ability to exist is such an undesirable burden that only ever causes unnecessary suffering and problems.

• Hugs
Reactions: Imprisoned and myusername890
WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
For me it was the day i got my own appartement with two Friends a few years ago. Then i had a great period during the first lookdown. Things started to completely degenerated after it, i do not think i will be able to recover from that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Imprisoned and ThymeToLeave
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
19 years ago when i had my gf the only one i've ever had one my first one and last one

Last edited:
Reactions: Imprisoned
MrP

MrP

Aug 11, 2022
I don't think I've ever been happy mate...

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Imprisoned, kunikuzushi and daocreator
C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
Just a moment ago, found a funny yt vid.

• Yay!
just dave

just dave

Dec 12, 2023
I was happy on my wedding day 6 years ago.

I was happy when I bought my house 6 years ago

I was happy 6 years ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: Imprisoned and ThymeToLeave
daocreator

daocreator

Unstable uni student
Nov 29, 2023
Can't really remember when exactly, since I've been on a nonstop emotionless state for years. And I honestly think happiness is overrated

• Aww..
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
When I had hobbies/interests, shared them with friends who accepted me, and had a stable life. It's been a long time since then.

A

AllAlone

Oct 4, 2023
Probably when I was 12, hanging out with my friends every day during summer break.

• Aww..
Reactions: Imprisoned and Lookoutbelow
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
Probably when I was 12, hanging out with my friends every day during summer break.
after my parents moved me to a catholic school i was bullied really badly and never had friends since. But having friends feels so nice, only friends i have now are online

• Hugs
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Amen
19 years ago when i had my gf the only one i've ever had one my first one and last one
Thank you for confirming that I will never get over my break up. Makes suicide more tolerable.

I

iwantrest

Aug 2, 2022
A few days ago on a trail run. It was peaceful and beautiful.

natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
When I was 10, before gender dysphoria ruined everything

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: starrchaoz and Imprisoned
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
When I was 10, before gender dysphoria ruined everything
yeah, i wish i looked like a girl, sadly that will never be so i'll kill myself to make up for it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: starrchaoz, Imprisoned and kindalone
kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
Kinda stupid, but I felt pretty elated after seeing the Spiderman Movie No Way Home. I haven't felt so good in ages, and I thhought that maybe more things are to come. Guess, I was wrong.

• Love
Reactions: BrainShower and underscore_nine
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
In kindergarten when the entire class sung happy birthday to me 🤣.

Reactions: Imprisoned and BrainShower
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
In kindergarten when the entire class sung happy birthday to me 🤣.
that happened to me when i was in kindergarten and i pissed myself infront of the class. It's comedic to think of but also made me cry at the time

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
October 23, 1989 the day before they killed my little girl.

• Aww..
Reactions: john8964, Imprisoned and Aim
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I had a completely normal life until 3 years ago. Despite my abuse parents. That I left many years ago Happy and smiling. Recovery, school and work was going oh so well. Until I suddenly got a huge mental breakdown that I didn't see coming. And then all of a sudden i just started spiraling with no strength or anything to stay afloat. Depression and anxiety is so very scary. I wished I saw the warning signs earlier. Maybe it would be possible to not hit rock bottom.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise and Imprisoned
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I was happy today. I'm still kinda feeling it. But I'm also feeling a sore throat :(

• Love
Reactions: matt1968, starrchaoz and Imprisoned
Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
Good question. I'd say definitely in 2012; that was the last time I felt truly happy. I was still in elementary school. It's funny how people (and me as a kid xD) believed that the world would end in 2012. It only ended for me :pfff::pfff:;-;

Other than that, I have some small, fleeting moments of pleasure, like playing one of my favorite childhood games or watching one of my favorite shows (also from childhood lol). Or just watching it snow outside. Stuff like that. But I wouldnt consider them to be truly "happy moments", more like just desperate coping mechanisms until I can get my meto and sn. Anhedonia is a bitch.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Abyssal and Aim
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
When I was in the womb

J

John Clare

Feb 6, 2022
I suffer from anxiety since I was a child. And the truth is that my mind in their intent to self defense, has made me forget the vast majority of my memories. So I don't know when I felt happy. Not in the last years that's for sure.
Lately I can't contain my anxiety anymore, it has ended up devouring me, does anyone feel the same way?

• Love
Reactions: Aim and Imprisoned
Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
I suffer from anxiety since I was a child. And the truth is that my mind in their intent to self defense, has made me forget the vast majority of my memories. So I don't know when I felt happy. Not in the last years that's for sure.
Lately I can't contain my anxiety anymore, it has ended up devouring me, does anyone feel the same way?
Yes, I feel very similarily. Although I've had problems with anxiety throughout my life, it got much, much worse when I developed OCD at 17. It's a living hell and it's pretty much devoured me too. It's a pretty big reason why I wanna die as well...

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Good question. I'd say definitely in 2012; that was the last time I felt truly happy. I was still in elementary school. It's funny how people (and me as a kid xD) believed that the world would end in 2012. It only ended for me :pfff::pfff:;-;

Other than that, I have some small, fleeting moments of pleasure, like playing one of my favorite childhood games or watching one of my favorite shows (also from childhood lol). Or just watching it snow outside. Stuff like that. But I wouldnt consider them to be truly "happy moments", more like just desperate coping mechanisms until I can get my meto and sn. Anhedonia is a b****.

You are not alone in this. ❤️So sorry that you feel this way. ❤️

• Love
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I literally can't remember I was happy. In fact I'm not sure what I would do with myself if I was. It would feel foreign. I'm so unbelievably miserable.

• Love
Reactions: starrchaoz