hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I have never been happy. I have had a few small little moments that I treasure deeply in my heart. But they were as a child and teen years. As an adult, I have never had a good moment not even a small one. It has all been disgrace after disgrace.

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I know what it's like to live in daily unhappiness. But, I think back to why I was unhappy in previous years, and realize I missed out. Things were better for me than now, but I let disappointment about not having what I wanted bring me down.

I missed out on being happy because I was angry I didn't get the life I wanted. Of course I can't say this is so for everyone, but it is worth asking oneself how much we each are responsible for our own (un)happiness.

huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
I've actually felt happier lately, like today I laughed. But I think the time when I was most content with my life was before I got depressed a year and a half ago. After that, my life has been shit, even if I get happy.

Although I feel happy at times, I still feel hopeless.

Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I don't remember a time when I was ever happy.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The last time I was happy was several years ago before I failed in life.

WiltedGirl

WiltedGirl

Jan 9, 2024
when i was a child and spent time with my father. I actually felt warmth and love for the only time in my life, everything else is abuse

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I honestly can't even remember the last time I was happy. It feels like several life times ago.