• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
These lives don't belong to us they belong to the government
just try a suicide attempt and see what happens to you if you still think these lives belong to us
you will be kidnaped falsely imprisoned deprived of privacy and forced drugged
we are being forced to live through insufferable lives too extreme to bear or tolerate
mentally and physically tortured every day by these insufferable lives
they just want you to be a slave to the system

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I don´t understand why the country´s citizens accept bad politics. Why haven´t people made revolution a long time ago?

Reactions: sserafim
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I don´t understand why the country´s citizens accept bad politics. Why haven´t people made revolution a long time ago?
Because most people all have jobs & the vast majority of those jobs won't let us leave to protest anything. They've got you by the balls

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Yeah just need one or two che guevaras and we good to go.
Which country are you talking about specifically?

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
Are you sure that's the government vs people? Maybe government is just reflecting views of the most people?

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
From a life in nature, man has created organizations and companies that we call civilization. Politicians should not have power over euthanasia. It is your death and your choice. The society wants us to suffer for decades and die of old age regardless how life turns out for us. The system is faulty and deficient. The government is more cruel than the mafia. There are major shortcomings and injusticies in politics. Why don´t people make revolution? People have done revolution in the past when they were dissatisfied with politics. I am willing to make revolution but I live in a country where the citizens are stupid and cowardly. I can´t do it alone because my health is too bad - I am preparing for death - that is why I write here.

Last edited: