• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
enslaved in awful shit in an awful place
life is terrible horrible being forced to eat shit every fucking day
or be forced to starve to death this isn't living it's being enslaved in awful shit
the result of shitty horrible evolution and a shitty horrible universe
the result is a shithole and hellhole and horrible life
why would anyone want to be hardwired and forced to endure such cruelty
life just makes us wish we could cease existing but no we are forced to exist against our will
by these evil repressive machines, we inherited from our parents, life is fucking disgusting because we are enslaved in awful shit it's a cruel tortured existence on offer here, I'd sooner never exist than have to exist like this where we are made so powerless and helpless against our repressers whether its the machine that you are or an external force like the government taking away our right to die and enslaving us in this prison society, there's nothing here worth coming alive for especially to be treated so unkindly by the shitty universe

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Agreed
Life is a prison that we cannot escape from
Or maybe a torture chamber, maybe a bit of both

Reactions: Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so trapped here, what I find to be so hellish and cruel is how there isn't the option to just permanently offswitch our existence, to me it'd be such a relief to be able to easily free myself from the abomination that is existence in peace. I see it as so incredibly tragic how life even evolved at all, I'd always see it as better to not exist no matter what, for me there's no value being enslaved in this torturous and futile existence just slowly dying and waiting to die.