Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Been practicing more, that's why I haven't been as active. Now my plan is, I'm gonna go with partial hanging first. And fuck it, if this fails and I haven't ended up with severe brain damage. I'll go with suspended hanging.

I just wanna fully know what the body can do once it's lost consciousness. I wanna do partial in a standing and leaning forward down position.

I can't imagine that my body would be able to save me in that position right? Wouldn't that require some conscious strength to get out of that position?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There have been reports of people who failed partial many times. If you are really serious then go full suspension but don't expose yourself to the embarrassment of a failure if you can avoid it. Don't underestimate what SI can do even when being unconscious.

Reactions: qsocdu, Nullm and user56765567
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
As I'm REALLY interested in this for myself, do you have any examples?
No, I don't. But Ik a user who failed partial many times and sometimes he said he passed out. Ofc I don't know them in person but generally partial often fails. (This is just my feeling)

This might be interesting for people planning partial:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nullm
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
i could never get partial to work, had to go full. you shake a LOT. i thrashed so much i broke my anchor so really make sure that thing can hold. even before i went unconscious i was flailing. your body probably wont save itself in the position you describe, you wont be able to stand or anything. si and becoming unconscious is whats really going to be the problem.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023

I advise you to look for a video on YouTube on the topic of "blood choking" When a person loses consciousness, he begins to have quite strong convulsions. But when the convulsions begin, you won't feel it anymore. If you want to practice, do it more carefully because you can damage blood vessels - one idiot squeezed my neck during sex and then I felt a throbbing pain in my neck for almost 3 weeks.

Last edited: