Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I have been told this by a few people , the latest being a few months ago by my support worker

I told him I am absolutely despaired by all the evil going on in the world and he responded with " it will always be here " and then went on to say while waving his hand about " Yeah but , what is evil ? Evil is subjective . What you are saying is evil may not be evil to be or some one else "

When there are people who speak like that and have those opinions , then I know the world is lost

I think it should be fairly obvious as to what is evil

If I was to put a bomb in a nursery and kill all the innocent children in there , how can that be even considered a good thing ? Two un-suspecting British children were found in a Scottish field in Christ mas 1988 , both dead and still strapped in the air plane seats after a malicious man or group placed a bomb on the Pan Am flight . The two kids were still holding the free chocolate bars they were given by the air stewerdess whilst on board and on the way to New York . They both died with a look of absolute terror on their faces . That breaks my heart . How can any one ever say that can be good ?

People like him who said that in my opinion must have evils they want to hold on to , which is why they make those excuses

The number one reason I am exiting

Last edited:
Reactions: Good4Nothing
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm pretty sure I am evil. I also think it really is subjective and maybe depends on what society as a whole believes. All kinds of evil acts are justified on a daily basis so who can really say what true evil is if you don't want to just accept what the powers that be are telling you is supposed to be evil. Maybe my callousness for the definition of evil is enough to define me as such.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Deleted member 14573 and Miss_Takes
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."Edmund Burke (in a letter addressed to Thomas Mercer)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, HungryGhost, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I'm pretty sure I am evil. I also think it really is subjective and maybe depends on what society as a whole believes. All kinds of evil acts are justified on a daily basis so who can really say what true evil is if you don't want to just accept what the powers that be are telling you is supposed to be evil. Maybe my callousness for the definition of evil is enough to define me as such.

That kind of thinking is what really puts me off of this world

I think it should be fairly obvious to what is or what is not evil

• Hugs
Reactions: Miss_Takes and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
That kind of thinking is what really puts me off of this world

I think it should be fairly obvious to what is or what is not evil
I'm sorry that's how you feel. I admire when people are so set in their moral code and can actually stick by it because lord knows I'm not able to do that. Perhaps if more people agreed with you there would indeed be less evil in the world. I hope you can at least be glad that an evil person such as myself will eventually wipe myself out.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."Edmund Burke (in a letter addressed to Thomas Mercer)
Well I'm not a good man but I sure love doing nothing in the face of evil. I will use this quote to remind people of just how far my evil reaches.

M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
Its a great discussion point in general but, more specifically to your assertion/question about defining yourself as evil, i tend to think true evil probably does not allow for a conscience that would bother to ask the question of itself.

The Edmund Burke letter is a good read in its entirety.... the language is beautiful ... rhythm and tone.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I don't see killing babies as an inherently evil deed. Torturing them, on the other hand...

• Love
Reactions: Swabbie and MiserableBastard1995