• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Hi
Other people would have killed themselves already ten times in my situation. I m just stupid or coward.
I don't know how much more I have to go through before I finally quit.

Enough? It was enough shit already many years ago. What am I still doing here?

I don't understand myself 😥.

Can anybody relate?
To some degree I can relate, although I don't want to reveal personal details, but it's like when I was a teen I got the speech about life of 'moving on, it will get better, life is a gift'... Only to find bigger and greater degree of shit and deception and disappointment. It scares me that no degree of suffering makes these prolifer say you may go, but rather try to enforce you to stick around for never lasting suffering

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I guess that'd the trick, to see through it like that movie with the sunglasses and the wrestler lmao. My mother is a devout Christian and my dad used to be big into self help, so they're all about hope. I wish they weren't, maybe then it wouldn't be so hard to leave them :(
Can relate. Being Christian is not about what others think quite the reverse.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
So many momths later and I still feel the same. Sad, lonely, overwhelmed, depressed as f***.

(changed my nick)

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I know, if I would stop taking the meds I would become very very suicidal. It would be a guarantee for suicide. Still I m hesitant.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Same question all over again.
What for?
Now that I ve lost him. there s no point going on.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
No one would have to write here if there was a legal right to die worldwide for all, as it should be.

• Love
Reactions: Meteora and sserafim