• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
My cousin's wedding is in a week, I want it to be over with but I should probably wait until then, or my family will be going to the wedding with the news of my suicide, thoughts? Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, LastFlowers, Soul and 1 other person
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I think you know you don't want to put your family through it. Maybe wait, and you might change your mind.

Reactions: Circles, Soul, Deleted member 4288 and 1 other person
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
i have a family wedding soon too. i would suggest trying to stick it out, don't ruin the occasion for others if you can help it, you can always ctb after.

Reactions: Circles and Soul
M

mutagen5577

May 30, 2019
there's never a good time unless you're lucky. There's always going to be some life event or big day or whatever for someone else. It's tough to plan around that stuff.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Circles, LastFlowers and 3 others
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
My cousin's wedding is in a week, I want it to be over with but I should probably wait until then, or my family will be going to the wedding with the news of my suicide, thoughts? Thank you

I urge you to delay any attempt, you seem to care about them so it's worth waiting a bit.

Reactions: Circles, LMFAO FOCKERS and Soul
stillwoozy

stillwoozy

May 28, 2019
I'd wait a week. Once you ctb, the deed is done, and you've held out this long. If it isn't too much pain, a week might just make it a little easier for your family?

Reactions: Circles
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I don't know.
If my life was full of social obligations on my time like that, it would make me, you know...kill myself.

W

WideAwake

May 26, 2019
The day before the powerball drawing if you have tickets.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Circles
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
The day before the powerball drawing if you have tickets.
LMFAO
And then you wonder why I have these responses to your posts. Your answer shows you didn't read anything OP had to say. This is lazy efforts and its highly frowned upon in the forum rules. People can spot genuine people. You my friend do not come across as such.

Reactions: Partial-Elf, Circles and Faraway1990
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
My recommendation would be to be after the wedding, especially if you had good or ok relations with your parents and your family. However, if your family relationship is bad and not on amiable terms, then it's kind of whatever. However, you still need to consider whether you care about the aftermath (I know it's irrelevant for some people as death is death and there is no ability to care or consider after death).

D

Dracorex0

Jun 2, 2019
What's ctb? I'm new