• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

"If my soul be lost, its nobodys fault but mine"
Mar 21, 2019
So, dying isnt as easy as people may think -
If your heart stops you are still alive (takes time until brain death - 4 to 6 min)
if your brain dies you can still be saved by artificial respiration.

Doctors say a person is dead when his brainstem is 'off' ( incharge of breathing,pulse, consciousness..) yet as i said, those people can be and are being kept alive by artificial respiration

So what do you think? what might be waiting for us and how long does it really take for us(soul or whatever) "to leave the body"?

Reactions: DyingWitsie and throwaway777
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
So, dying isnt as easy as people may think -
If your heart stops you are still alive (takes time until brain death - 4 to 6 min)
if your brain dies you can still be saved by artificial respiration.

Doctors say a person is dead when his brainstem is 'off' ( incharge of breathing,pulse, consciousness..) yet as i said, those people can be and are being kept alive by artificial respiration

So what do you think? what might be waiting for us and how long does it really take for us(soul or whatever) "to leave the body"?
I'd like to believe it's an immediate event, that those final moments are fleeting and there's no concept of what's going on. But there aren't any good testimonials for that... we won't know until we are at that moment. Hugs. I think we all struggle to some degree with that thought.

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
The moment your brain activity ceases or there's acute brain damage that will leave you totally unconscious permanently, you're dead. It doesn't matter if the rest of your body is working properly. I don't think of a brain dead person in a hospital bed with lots of equipments simulating vital functions as alive. That's my definition of dead.

Reactions: ithappens, DyingWitsie and inconsequential
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
That's why you shouldn't try to CTB where people are nearby... But somewhere, people will one day come across your rotting corpse or a skeleton. Two birds with one stone, basically. You don't have to worry about ending up as a vegetable and you wont really traumatize anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: DyingWitsie