YuunaTsuki

May 18, 2024
我的自殺時間還沒有確定,我其實希望留下來幫助大家...
我可能撐不下去多久了

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
This year. I finished school, I had one failed attempt this year and this time I want to make sure I do everything I can to make it successful. Only people getting explanations are my children and 4 others. I'm going to have a long lengthy 30 page suicide letter and a memory book for all those dear to me to tell my story.
This year. I finished school, I had one failed attempt this year and this time I want to make sure I do everything I can to make it successful. Only people getting explanations are my children and 4 others. I'm going to have a long lengthy 30 page suicide letter and a memory book for all those dear to me to tell my story.
***The correct way.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
My 20s have been an absolute mess and I am just tired of it all. I really wanted to live and tried so hard to really make things work out for the best but I am done fighting. Last year was the worst year of my life that was when I finally gave up on life all together.
Seeing that you replied to so many other people made me feel like i should reply to you.

From my personal experience i can't in good faith tell you things get better, since things have only got worse for me. 2023 was the worst year of my life too.

All I wanted was a man to love me, a stable career doing something meaningful and just to be happy generally.

I don't want to be single in my 30s. I have been single in my 20s it has been so lonely and I finally can't cope anymore with the years of male rejection.

Life is not for me.
The fact you took time to reply to so many others shows compassionate which is a beautiful quality that seems extremely rare these days.
i hope you experience the life you want and your dream man discovers you before you ctb.

Reactions: lkjhgfdsa1
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
There's some stuff I want to do before I ctb so I have no plans atm.

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
No plans to CTB. I recently started the process of getting revenge against my abusive parents and I'm expecting a 5-10 year time horizon. By that time, it's impossible to know whether I'll still be suicidal.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Im hoping around Fall/winter anyone else?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I plan to CTB sometime this year hopefully around September because by then it should still be warm enough outside. I plan to combine my SN with drowning in a nearby lake or the ocean.

But before I can prepare any of that, I need to stop pretending I have any hope for living. Once I get rejected by my crush that should be enough to keep me from wanting to live for at least a few years.