• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020
I keep thinking maybe this afternoon, maybe tonight.............My health is deteriorating, my work isn't getting done, etc...........But, I keep pushing it off and suffering more.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i think the feeling of "this is my time" is when you're calm and have accepted death. you realize that death isn't something to be afraid of. you've got everything planned out, and the only step left is to execute your plan.

i know you said your health is deteriorating, and that your work is piling up, but suicide is a major decision that shouldn't be rushed. the option will always be there, so don't feel as if you have to ctb as soon as possible just because you've got an opportunity.

i hope this helped, or at the very least, made sense.

Last edited:
R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020
i think the feeling of "this is my time" is when you're calm and have accepted death. you realize that death isn't something to be afraid of. you've got everything planned out, and the only step left is to execute your plain.

i know you said your health is deteriorating, and that your work is piling up, but suicide is a major decision that shouldn't be rushed. the option will always be there, so don't feel as if you have to ctb as soon as possible just because you've got an opportunity.

This has actually been my problem. I have horrible anxiety and also a rare condition that goes along with it.............When I'm suffering, I'm thinking this has got to be it...................But, then later in the day, I take an ambien and I feel calmer and then it seems that maybe it isn't time.

So, I'm stuck in these two patterns.

Reactions: profoundexperience
D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
i think the feeling of "this is my time" is when you're calm and have accepted death. you realize that death isn't something to be afraid of. you've got everything planned out, and the only step left is to execute your plan.

^^
This

PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
I don't think there ever really is a time. The universe won't tell you when. It's all just arbitrary. The acts leading up to it seem so mundane, just like anything else. Taking a crap, drinking a glass of water, tying a noose, standing at the edge of a bridge, loading a gun, whatever. And the world still keeps turning regardless.

Reactions: lostmyhope