• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yea I believe it was during the time i was being sexually abused. That type of abuse was bad enough that I no longer felt safe in the world, I felt ashamed, weird, like many kids u think it was your fault at the time.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Like the OP, I first died in childhood. I grew-up being physically abused by my father. This has led to my mental illness and fear of life. I'm a 40 year-old woman and feel like a scared little child, afraid of everything and everyone.

S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
About 2014, started my third job (but it was my first real full-time job in the field I studied in). I failed miserably and got fired quicker than i expected. I've never been the same since, more the shock of realising I can't cope in a stressful modern workplace, the politics of a workplace, etc. I've also died a little bit each year more that passes, as I don't like getting older. Everything is supposed to be downhill after 30 i keep hearing, so that's me.