waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
Full suspension for me . There's not a whole lot quite as reliable … well except for a gun but no access

Reactions: CosmeticContests
M4rii

M4rii

life is pain
Oct 8, 2023
my plan was to take SN, but since I can't get SN I decided to hang myself

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Crayon eater
May 9, 2024
I fucked up my CTB attempt (plan was hanging using rock climbing equipment) because of a really stupid miscalculation. Now I'm in the psych ward and don't know when they'll let me leave. My firearms license and driver's license are probably going to be suspended too. I'm also going back to school and going to be living in dorms starting from September. So now I have no plan to CTB anymore.

Draconis

Draconis

Jun 8, 2024
Curious Lady Laudanum what went wrong so me and others dont make the same misstake?

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Crayon eater
May 9, 2024
Curious Lady Laudanum what went wrong so me and others dont make the same misstake?
I miscalculated the time difference (the person I sent my suicide notes to was in a different time zone) and my scheduled message sent too early.

Nothing was wrong with the setup I was going to use to hang myself, as far as I know.

Tiredofit25

Tiredofit25

Aug 14, 2024
I've been thinking of attempting to jump out of my 4-5 story appartment. Or maybe taking a bunch of otc sleeping pills and cheap alcohol, and drowning in my bathtub. I dont have access to any other popular methods . Guns arent legal where i live without a licence, and even if they were, i wouldnt have enough money to buy one. I dont have money to buy an effective rope either, and dont have space where i live to hang one from. I also dont have money for sn. And i cant access benzos. Oh well..

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I'm going deep in the woods and running a gas-powered generator in a tent. Get completely plastered on alcohol (or fent if I can find some) and pass out. Set up a noose on a tree for backup in case this method fails.

Zhendou

Zhendou

Alive
Sep 17, 2022
My method is shallow water blackout or suffocation. I do not have that many other options that are as painless as those.

deathtakeme

deathtakeme

Npc
Aug 9, 2024
very limited options, going with dehydration when I'm able to isolate. in the mean time i'm restricting to lose as much weight as possible in case that helps.

Reactions: Zhendou
L

LunaNyx_

Existing. For some reason.
May 29, 2022
i've been on and off this site for years and i believe i'm coming close to a point that i'm ready. can you give me your plans and ideas below? i have access to xanax, lots of vodka, ativan, some klonopin.

any help would be so greatly appreciated.
thank you.
Shotgun shot to the stomach.

It... Would be a painful, slow way to go. Don't ask why I want it.

As for how /you/ should go... I, honestly don't know.

Reactions: Zhendou