• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
The perfect scenario is I take a magic pill pass out immediately and die shortly after. However I think I'm coming to terms that all death is usually terrible and I'll probably endure suffering along the way to get there but once I make it I'm free.
True

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
T

Time2Go?

Oct 3, 2018
perfect... somehow die saving someone else.. so i get the joy of it ending but people think it was worth something. more realistic ...a true accidental car wreck to or from work.

That is totally my way too. Run into a burning house, save a kid, run back in to grab the gold fish and the burning upstairs comes crashing down on my head. I die a hero, my husband collects the life insurance and there is no sticky suicide in the family for anyone to remember. Win-win.

Mattie

V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
I think I'll be alone. a rose in my hands to be dramatic, I always enjoyed it, as I walk on a steep, mountainous trail where the winds mess up my hair and clothing. It's a full moon night and I can feel the stones piercing the soles of my feet and the fear piercing my heart. while I stand on a stone walkway and look down, and down, after the black veil that covers the abyss and beyond, where nothing matters, nothing feels or nothing lives. I want my body to get there, I desperately want it because my soul is already there.
unfortunately situations like this only exist in poems, so that the perfect scenario is for me anybody what makes me die.

DreamFreedom

DreamFreedom

Thane
Oct 3, 2018
I think I'll be alone. a rose in my hands to be dramatic, I always enjoyed it, as I walk on a steep, mountainous trail where the winds mess up my hair and clothing. It's a full moon night and I can feel the stones piercing the soles of my feet and the fear piercing my heart. while I stand on a stone walkway and look down, and down, after the black veil that covers the abyss and beyond, where nothing matters, nothing feels or nothing lives. I want my body to get there, I desperately want it because my soul is already there.
unfortunately situations like this only exist in poems, so that the perfect scenario is for me anybody what makes me die.
wow, that was so beautifully emo.