Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
This hashtag mission is to try to take away the stigma from speaking about mental health, and right now I'm advocating MAID for all in this hashtag. I'll probably not be heard like usual. I'm trying to make MAID more accessible. What do you think about this hashtag?.

Reactions: nw7
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Corporate PR. Don't think there's a lot more to reflect upon.

Reactions: Thatdude
T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
Let me ask you, has #ME2 stopped rape? Has is been abused and people used it to make money or fam?

Most # are bs IMO. Also if you want to talk about mental health. Great, but it nearly always ends up with depression or something like it. What about mental retarded, autism, or even something like sociopath? When is the last time you heard any media person talk about sociopaths outside of using the word to put someone down?
It's like the autism awareness crap. I have autism, and I can tell you there is virtual no resources for adults, but kids have more than enough. And I'm saying that as someone who used those resources when I was a kid.

The fact is, most can be labeled as depressed or whatever at points. But just like people don't want to get into a deep dive on if they even have the right to stop someone from offing themselves (even if they push out the my body my choice crap). It's all feel good bs that amounts to nothing at the end of the day.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
having been using twitter since like 2011, i've seen people who truly don't give a shit about mental health, tweet the #BellLet'sTalk hashtag, simply because everyone else is doing so.

it may be a step in the right direction to raise awareness. but it still isn't good enough.

Reactions: thelastchicken