Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
When it comes to jumping, from a certain bridge with a suicide barrier (the Clifton Suspension Bridge) I thought of buying a waist high step ladder, wrapping it in birthday wrapping paper, then suddenly ripping it open once I'd reached my desired jump point (the centre of the bridge.)

This way, I'd be up and over the suicide barrier before the security guards could even blink.

I even thought about writing out a fake birthday card, just incase I was stopped before I entered the bridge.

How about you? Do you have any interesting methods to share? I'd be keen to learn ...

I'm literally shaking with excitement as I write this :O.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, MYStERY_Man, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
Actively Summoning The Apocalypse/The End of All (for All).
Mostly For Truth, Myself & Onii-chan though.

WarlikeImmaterialBittern-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_maj3lpaMSm1rucc9wo1_500.gif

tumblr_p5977kGA9j1x6ms67o2_500.gif

tumblr_o3gs2mzFdd1rnbafjo1_400.gif

5116188-9754305372-tumbl.gif

Last edited:
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Michael Warner from Texas had an unhealthy addiction to alcohol. Moreover, it was completely unhealthy - due to a throat disease, he was forced to inject alcohol into himself rectally, that is, he did enemas. Michael once went too far. At the party, he "consumed" two bottles of sherry, one and a half liters each. From such a dose, he fell into complete prostration, but the intestines continued to work regularly and sucked in more and more portions of alcohol. He was gone

Reactions: Cockney_Rebel and GenesAndEnvironment
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
I think about plans a lot as a coping mechanism so I've probably thought of a few in my times. It's a pleasant form of escapism for me even if the methods are outlandish or just plain in practical.

I've been exploring cannulation as a possible method although it won't be the most pleasant or guaranteed method lmao. Stick cannulas in enough veins to bleed significantly. I would also love to learn how to perform arterial cannulation on myself, that's seems like it'd be more successful. Again, highly impractical but it's a little fun to think about.

The birthday paper is a nice touch, you could always go all out and dress as a builder or tradesman aha.

Reactions: Sunset764, GenesAndEnvironment and Cockney_Rebel
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
A precipice, a tree, a rope, a gun. Self-explanatory, I think.

Reactions: darkghost and Cockney_Rebel
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
An epic story happened to a Los Angeles resident. He was fixing something on the roof of his house. He did not have the regular means of insurance, but it does not matter - he tied himself with a rope, which he threw over the ridge of the roof and tied it to the rear bumper of the car. After a while, the wife of our master got behind the wheel, whom he did not warn about anything. She rushed from her place to the shops, taking her husband with her.

Cases of electric shock to unwary or uninformed people are not uncommon. But the Frenchman, whose name is unknown, urinated on a bare cable on a bet, surpassed everyone. He claimed that the cable was not plugged in and found no more convincing way to prove his case. Isn't it the stupidest death?

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Jan 7, 2021
This is a joke, right?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
A precipice, a tree, a rope, a gun. Self-explanatory, I think.
How would this even work ? i shoot the tree, throw the rope..? Then i'm out of materials. so wtf?

• Yay!
Reactions: Symbiote and MYStERY_Man
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
How would this even work ? i shoot the tree, throw the rope..? Then i'm out of materials. so wtf?
You see, that's when you sit by the edge for hours, cry yourself to sleep, roll over when you're unconscious and CTB. Real genius, I assure you.

• Yay!
Reactions: Bedrock48 and GenesAndEnvironment
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021

Nah nah, got it a little wrong. Take the rope, climb the precipice. At the top you will find a tree. Shoot at the base of the tree until it falls down and crushes you like a skit out of Loony Tunes.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My plans are ridiculous!
I even thought of getting drunk af at the top of a building while taking sleeping pills and just falling off while being unconscious sooner or later!

I guess I'll just have to try to get SN or N and not do such a stupid thing.

Reactions: Sunset764 and Cockney_Rebel
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Jan 7, 2021
My plans are ridiculous!
I even thought of getting drunk af at the top of a building while taking sleeping pills and just falling off while being unconscious sooner or later!

I guess I'll just have to try to get SN or N and not do such a stupid thing.
That would actually work.

Not ridiculous at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Not creative but pretty fail safe.

Take sn, shoot self with gun, and from there drop down from a high bridge into a watery grave.

I'd like to see pro lifers save me from that.

Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Jan 7, 2021
Not creative but pretty fail safe.

Take sn, shoot self with gun, and from there drop down from a high bridge into a watery grave.

I'd like to see pro lifers save me from that.
What is SN, again?

Pretty fail safe, for sure.

Hardcore :wink:.

Reactions: Sunset764
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
What is SN, again?

Pretty fail safe, for sure.

Hardcore :wink:.
sodium nitrite.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-faq-storage-recovery-death.29714/

Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Jan 7, 2021
sodium nitrite.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-faq-storage-recovery-death.29714/
Thanks, buddy.

I've been toying with the idea of acquiring some pentobarbital on the dark web, or even travelling to Sweden to get some.

Right dose, couple of minutes, you're gone.

Reactions: Sunset764 and lofticries
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i thought of an idea this morning (details not completely worked out). you dig a body sized hole with a tree near by. put all the dirt in a bag or something. tie the dirt up over the hole then stand in front of the hole with the other end of the rope tied to your foot or something. shoot yourself. the weight of your body falling releasing the dirt above your head. the idea being that you die and bury yourself (please dont try this at home or in the woods more specifically, im not even sure why i thought of this lol)

Reactions: Cockney_Rebel
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Jan 7, 2021
i thought of an idea this morning (details not completely worked out). you dig a body sized hole with a tree near by. put all the dirt in a bag or something. tie the dirt up over the hole then stand in front of the hole with the other end of the rope tied to your foot or something. shoot yourself. the weight of your body falling releasing the dirt above your head. the idea being that you die and bury yourself (please dont try this at home or in the woods more specifically, im not even sure why i thought of this lol)
Very creative.

If you never died from the gun shot, you could very well die from lack of oxygen.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Find a grotto along the coast of California, during low tide, OD on SN, die peacefully as I hear the waves crash against the rocks and get closer to the grotto. When high tide comes in, the waves will take my body with it, bash it up against the rocks so that body resembles chum and then sharks can eat me afterwards.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Very creative.

If you never died from the gun shot, you could very well die from lack of oxygen.
well hopefully youd die from the gun shot. laying there bloody in agonizing pain covered in dirt alone in the woods seems like one of the worse ways on earth to die lol

Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Jan 7, 2021
well hopefully youd die from the gun shot. laying there bloody in agonizing pain covered in dirt alone in the woods seems like one of the worse ways on earth to die lol
I concur!
Find a grotto along the coast of California, during low tide, OD on SN, die peacefully as I hear the waves crash against the rocks and get closer to the grotto. When high tide comes in, the waves will take my body with it, bash it up against the rocks so that body resembles chum and then sharks can eat me afterwards.
I liked the first bit ...

its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
I think about plans a lot as a coping mechanism so I've probably thought of a few in my times. It's a pleasant form of escapism for me even if the methods are outlandish or just plain in practical.

I've been exploring cannulation as a possible method although it won't be the most pleasant or guaranteed method lmao. Stick cannulas in enough veins to bleed significantly. I would also love to learn how to perform arterial cannulation on myself, that's seems like it'd be more successful. Again, highly impractical but it's a little fun to think about.

The birthday paper is a nice touch, you could always go all out and dress as a builder or tradesman aha.
I've been into this thought before too. Wouldn't happen in reality, even if I tried I have difficult veins that professionals struggle to get the tiniest of needles into, IVs and such have been massive issues in the past. But I like the idea a lot of bleeding to death without typical injury.