• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What method are you planning on?

• Hanging

Votes: 23 22.5%
  • Gunshot

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Helium/nitrogen tank

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Carbon monoxide

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Nembutal

Votes: 18 17.6%
  • Jumping

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Sodium azide/nitrite

Votes: 14 13.7%
  • Train

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Drug OD

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Hanging or the charcoal method. Most likely hanging.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Really ?? Have you got tracking ? I've just ordered today hope it doesent take that long

Mine came in 28 days. I'm in the US.

It's not my method now because I have a drinking problem.

Reactions: chronicpainnomore
Ronnie

Ronnie

Jun 11, 2018
Hanging, I've already practiced tying up the rope and everything

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
@Elaina any progress getting your N?

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
My main plan is still carbon monoxide, but my STRONG second is this - minus the alcohol. I drank so much my body won't let me anymore (at least for awhile). A heroin overdose just seems like bliss. I want hard shit before I go out.
If I knew how to get and how much heroin costs, I wouldn't be opposed to dying from overdose. Don't really care if people think I was a drug user after I die. Not like they think much of me anyways.

T

TooLate2582

Experienced
May 6, 2018
I have access to several so thankfully I'm not to concerned when the time comes.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Sodium Nitrite
2 carbon monoxide
3 exit bag.
4 Hanging
However, I'm considering more just need to find the right one

Reactions: anna
N

Nano

Jun 11, 2018
Drug OD,I would buy N but I can't and the other methods avaiable for me would chock my parents(because my body would be damaged externally or).But I'll just do it when I feel more than 100% sure that it will be better for me and when I make sure that I won't hurt emotionally my friend,my little sister and my dog(althought it may be impossible)

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
There was a guy on 8chan with N who had to abort his first attempt because he forgot to bring quarters for the bus.

I shouldn't laugh at this but, man, it's hilarious. I'm sorry, I'm completely horrible. It sounds like something I'd do though. I gotta go look for that post and read it myself.

Reactions: dano6533
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
Really ?? Have you got tracking ? I've just ordered today hope it doesent take that long
It must've been lost it never made it to the US but A resent N for free

Reactions: Rex and dano6533
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Yew Poisoning.

T

Tiburcio

I would like to die guillotined or blowing my head with a grenade, but how I can't do this I prefer hanging or neck compression.

Reactions: Danielle, whitepriest, wanttodie and 2 others
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
I would like to die guillotined or blowing my head with a grenade, but how I can't do this I prefer hanging or neck compression.
Ok, so I'm not the only one who wishes I could be guillotined! I wonder what it would take to build one.

Reactions: whitepriest, wanttodie, dano6533 and 1 other person
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I would like to die guillotined to

Y

Yksinaisyys

Jun 14, 2018
I wish I had access to a shotgun, unfortunately my country banned guns so I gotta go with hanging. I'm surprised more people haven't chosen gunshot, it seems to be relatively painless and extremely successful, am I missing something?

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I wish I had access to a shotgun, unfortunately my country banned guns so I gotta go with hanging. I'm surprised more people haven't chosen gunshot, it seems to be relatively painless and extremely successful, am I missing something?

Unless positioned correctly, people can survive gunshots to the head, which can leave them with extreme disfiguration or even severe brain damage. That being said, a shotgun is probably much more reliable than a regular handgun.

Reactions: dano6533 and Tiburcio
Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
It must've been lost it never made it to the US but A resent N for free
Let us know how you get on. I am going to buy some as soon as I can, would have been gone already if it wasn't for shit going sideways for family so I gotta stick around for another few months, hopefully no later than end of year :/ really was planning on June this year! fuck! sorry, hope it all comes for you, let us know and then you will have a safe end :)

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Elaina and dano6533
P

Phonenix Arise

Jun 13, 2018
Let us know how you get on. I am going to buy some as soon as I can, would have been gone already if it wasn't for shit going sideways for family so I gotta stick around for another few months, hopefully no later than end of year :/ really was planning on June this year! fuck! sorry, hope it all comes for you, let us know and then you will have a safe end :)
Hi. Can i also buy some too? But i dunno how to go about it?

C

cancerkid

Apr 25, 2018
ive always thought of guillotine because of how safe it is, but building one? thats the real challenge, i wouldn't even know how to begin.

Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
Hi. Can i also buy some too? But i dunno how to go about it?
I was given info from another member as there is only one source for N.

I could message you some of the info, but it requires a bit of tech skill to do the whole process. If you've purchased from darknets for example then you'll have no issues. If you have never been on it, will be a steep learning curve.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
W

whitepriest

Jun 14, 2018
I thought about guillotine too. I found some plans online on how to build one. The problem is how you test it? Because if it works only partially....you're in for a lot of pain. Also, where would one build it ? In a remote forest? What if we get caught?

Reactions: Tiburcio