hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
I don't think I have enough posts to PM yet to share with you and want to follow the rules but I tried a source in Europe but the tracking seems to be "stuck"

So this is my second try and tracking looks good, not sure if it's "pure" as advertised. I had to go with another foreign source with minimum order of 1 kg. Was around $100 usd. And at this point I don't care if I'm welfare checked thankfully. I wish my parents would let me go home. But if this doesn't work I will have to look at jumping. Now that I know there is no turning back I feel like less of a lurker and like I'm not embarrassed to comment like I was before. I'm planning to go Tuesday or Wednesday if tracking is accurate.
you seem close to be able to PM so hopefully you can soon.

interesting, and i agree. the only reason i would be concerned abut a wellfare check is because it would raise suspicions in my family. i would need a good place to hide the salt, so no one would search for it or find it. i wonder how long it would take to get visited, if i get it mid-day, would i be able to take it that night before a welfare check came? i'm not sure. if you do get the SN, do let me know if you got a check.

miserablemarbles

miserablemarbles

So tired.
Nov 5, 2023
you seem close to be able to PM so hopefully you can soon.

interesting, and i agree. the only reason i would be concerned abut a wellfare check is because it would raise suspicions in my family. i would need a good place to hide the salt, so no one would search for it or find it. i wonder how long it would take to get visited, if i get it mid-day, would i be able to take it that night before a welfare check came? i'm not sure. if you do get the SN, do let me know if you got a check.
I will definitely let you know. I lost my driving privileges and I'm staying with an ex boyfriend despite having my own apartment (stupid choices of psychosis. I had a job and a nice house a few short months ago)

Luckily I've been so depressed if he happened to not be at work when a welfare check came, I could explain it away. The police in my area seem overburdened by other issues and I had a lot of contact with them in my psychosis… they would be happy to see me go I think.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
I will definitely let you know. I lost my driving privileges and I'm staying with an ex boyfriend despite having my own apartment (stupid choices of psychosis. I had a job and a nice house a few short months ago)

Luckily I've been so depressed if he happened to not be at work when a welfare check came, I could explain it away. The police in my area seem overburdened by other issues and I had a lot of contact with them in my psychosis… they would be happy to see me go I think.
yes.. police visits from psychosis. while mine have not always been due to psychosis, i have had an unfortunate amount of encounters with them in the last year or so.
it's to the point where they recognize me. and we have casual conversations about past visits during visits. it's come (unfortunately) to the point where they say hi to my family members on walks and ask them how they're doing.
Did you get a welfare check after buying SN in the US?
this randomly came up in my mind, but i actually have had welfare checks in the past. not due to SN, but in a state of mental breakdown i just started screaming, as loud as i could for some reason. after some time of screaming, i got a knock on the door and my parents answered. apparantly my neighbors had called the police for a welfare check, they came in for not even a full minute, then left.

but like i was saying i think those police are just tired of my bs at this point.

kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
Train.

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye