S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
Title says it all. Just curious what method you have chosen and why. I am using this for guidance to pick a method.

Reactions: Sun_ and jodes2
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
i stick to CO and hypothermia with alcohol overdose. because these methods cheap and highly accessible(alas, hypothermia only for one season) and should do the job without interruption and relatively painless and adjustable given you know how to work with and capable to calculate methods' variables

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: accepting.id, murmur, violetchiwawa and 7 others
Antiquated

Antiquated

Oct 11, 2020
Full suspension hanging because it's the most reliable and easy method available to me.

• Love
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, losingit, loopdaloop and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that what is the best method depends on what the individual is able to access. Hanging is the most easily accessible method for me. It's either that or drowning. They both sound like horrible ways to leave and hanging scares me as a method. It sounds quite difficult as I read about people having failed hanging attempts with the SI kicking in preventing them from succeeding. It makes hanging sound much easier when you hear of all the people succeeding with it. Theres also the fear of hanging failing and ending up with damage. In an ideal world we would all be able to get N, those who die peacefully that way are very lucky.

• Love
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, loopdaloop, disillusion and 7 others
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
SN with a dash of tourniquet or "night night." SN is quick and easy, tons of success cases over failed attempts, failed mostly because help was called when panic set in. And tourniquet immediately after consumption because I've totally blacked out due to neck compression quite a few times and have experienced how fast, painless and peaceful it is. Literally within 5 to 10 seconds, total blackness and sleep.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: violetchiwawa, Mary5689, dumbash and 7 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Title says it all. Just curious what method you have chosen and why. I am using this for guidance to pick a method.
Nitrogen and EEBD hood---Nitrogen, despite the fact that it feels just like breathing air, chases the oxygen out of your body quite quickly, so you pass out within minutes, and you are totally gone within 30 min to an hour

Reactions: Hollowillow and Sick of it all
S

securit

Apr 25, 2020
I think it will be longdrop hanging

Reactions: disillusion, Hollowillow and Sick of it all
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
hanging

Reactions: loopdaloop, wanttheend, disillusion and 2 others
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
SN because I have cognitive issues... it's the only one I can understand.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlywayout-, DaatiSimi, Zephyr141 and 3 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Firearm because it's the most successful by far and, if done right, can cause a quick death. Guns are readily available where I live.

• Hugs
Reactions: disillusion, TimetoGo!, Hollowillow and 1 other person
J

justtoojaded

Aug 23, 2022
SN because the description of an uncomfortable yet not painful death is good enough for me!
lol right? It's the only one I think I won't mess up! Even a gunshot, I'd probably hit the wrong part of my head or miss.

Reactions: Zephyr141, Midnight-rain, Fktw0rld and 3 others
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Partial suspension or jump. They are the methods that I have access to but I would love to have a f**** weapon

• Hugs
Reactions: disillusion, Hollowillow and Sick of it all
T

toasterbathtime

Aug 30, 2022
SN or jumping. Where I am it's not super hard to get SN, and I already have a place picked out to jump. I've tried hanging but SI kicked in and I panicked when I couldn't breathe. I've figured out that I need a method where it doesn't start hurting until after you've done it because I have a low pain tolerance (despite being a self harmer, for some reason)

• Hugs
Reactions: tired868686, Hollowillow, tiny_dancer and 1 other person
S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
All good suggestions. I appreciate all who have chimed in on this thread. 👍

• Hugs
Reactions: Fktw0rld and Hollowillow
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Gas failed for me, always felt like I was suffocating and ripped the bag off.

Nn method didn't work for me, my neck is too muscly

Jumping is too hard, and I don't want to lie at the bottom in agony CO is nasty, dangerous and awkward.

Hanging will be horrible for same reason as NN.

Can't get a gun in this country.

Drowning is horrible

Can't get morphine or heroin

So next I'll try nembutal, and if that fails, SN. If they fail then I'll just have to jump

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: accepting.id, Hollowillow and Sick of it all
exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
i would highly recommend a overdose on something like a mixture of clonazolam and GBL i cant do it because my tolerence to benzos.G.opiates etc is so high but fading out on benzos and G is so peaceful i wound upp in a coma few times

Reactions: Hollowillow and Sick of it all
Astronauta

Astronauta

Student
Aug 9, 2022
SN
Moro no Brasil então foi fácil conseguir, além de ter um bom preço.
O método me parece relativamente pacífico, comparado aos outros que tinha em mente como enforcamento e salto.

Reactions: annique and Sick of it all
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
you are totally gone within 30 min to an hour
Where did you read the 30 min to an hour? 😆

Dr Raj in the documentary "How to kill a human being" says 1 minute after consciousness is lost.
The PPeH says 5-10 mins.
The Final Exit says 5 mins.
I have read other sources say 3-5 mins max.

Reactions: shattered dreams, Sick of it all and Hollowillow
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
Where did you read the 30 min to an hour? 😆

Dr Raj in the documentary "How to kill a human being" says 1 minute after consciousness is lost.
The PPeH says 5-10 mins.
The Final Exit says 5 mins.
I have read other sources say 3-5 mins max.
aschually because nozzle/tube connection can leak, hose is cracked and improper seal between neck and bag or unsuitable mask. this time can be ranged in 2 to 40 minutes:
"Death will often follow in about 10 minutes, sometimes as quickly as 5 minutes. Elapsed "time to death" was reported in 108 cases. The average was 13 minutes (range was 2 to 40 minutes)."

Reactions: Sick of it all and Hollowillow
slushy

slushy

Feb 19, 2022
Hanging. Most just because it's what I have access to. My ideal method would probably be gas bag but I don't have access to it. Logically I know firearm would probably also be faster/less painful, and while there is a gun in my home, I don't know how to operate it, and as silly as it sounds, guns make me uncomfortable and scared...

• Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, disillusion, Sick of it all and 2 others
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Hanging, preferably partial. I'm chocking on my own swollen tongue from an irritant or allergen in my home. Used chokers to masturbate. I might endure it.

Reactions: Sick of it all
S

Starry Starry

Aug 22, 2022
I have stopped eating and drinking. This is the easiest an least painful for me (I hate pain). I have no access to guns or drugs and want to make sure this works. Once I am weak enough I intend to go someplace very special to me and ctb.

• Love
Reactions: disillusion, shulx, Mary5689 and 1 other person
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
I have stopped eating and drinking. This is the easiest an least painful for me (I hate pain). I have no access to guns or drugs and want to make sure this works. Once I am weak enough I intend to go someplace very special to me and ctb.
It's too slow. Barely ate for a year. Heard that we die of thirst after 3 days, as a teen I lasted 4. How will you cbt?

S

Starry Starry

Aug 22, 2022
It's too slow. Barely ate for a year. Heard that we die of thirst after 3 days, as a teen I lasted 4. How will you cbt?
I'm older and normally it takes 10 days. I live in a very hot climate and that will speed up the process. I will continue to work out every day which will also speed things up. I figure the worst that can happen is it take a month - I can deal with that. It's a fairly painless way to go. I, personally, do not like pain. This is an uncomfortable way but I believe I am patient enough to go through it. I've lived a very shitty life for a long time. I figure a month or even six weeks is nothing knowing I'm going "home."

• Love
Reactions: gap, disillusion, Finding Sirius and 2 others
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Massive amounts of Propranolol and klonopin.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
aschually because nozzle/tube connection can leak, hose is cracked and improper seal between neck and bag or unsuitable mask. this time can be ranged in 2 to 40 minutes:
"Death will often follow in about 10 minutes, sometimes as quickly as 5 minutes. Elapsed "time to death" was reported in 108 cases. The average was 13 minutes (range was 2 to 40 minutes)."
None of that problems exist in an SCBA setup, otherwise a bunch of firefighters would die when entering on fires, where they are surrounded by extremely toxic fumes for 20 minutes while doing heavy physical work at the same time (with 0 leaks obviously).

Last edited:
Reactions: Mothgirl and Sick of it all
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
I'm older and normally it takes 10 days. I live in a very hot climate and that will speed up the process. I will continue to work out every day which will also speed things up. I figure the worst that can happen is it take a month - I can deal with that. It's a fairly painless way to go. I, personally, do not like pain. This is an uncomfortable way but I believe I am patient enough to go through it. I've lived a very shitty life for a long time. I figure a month or even six weeks is nothing knowing I'm going "home."
A month of thirst sounds very painful. I admire your ability to bear it. Best wishes

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689 and Sick of it all
S

Starry Starry

Aug 22, 2022
A month of thirst sounds very painful. I admire your ability to bear it. Best wishes
I'm a pretty tough woman. After so many years of suffering a few months will be a walk in the park. I'll keep posting to let you know how it's going.

Reactions: disillusion and Sick of it all
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
SN because I already have it. N or N2 if possible but it will require me to make another preparation, they are not in my reach.

P

purella

Sep 15, 2021
Man I don't understand. i thought you wanted to fly somewhere with someone to ctb, i let it go at first but its making me wonder. it's funny i keep seeing you pop up and your issues are all the same as mine