sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
I'm going with F because it just sounds like an easy way out, what about you?

Reactions: LittleJem, Lennox, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
W

wanttodie.nz

Student
Jul 24, 2019
Carbon monoxide because its cheap and easy.

Reactions: Lennox, Notcutoutforlife, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I'm going with F because it just sounds like an easy way out, what about you?

Do you have F?
Atm is the amitryptyline cocktail because I have all the ingredients and you're supposed to die in your sleep. On the reason why I chose it is because the drugs needed are legal so I don't have to rely on the black market to get the stuff.

Reactions: LittleJem, Lifeisatrap, namemanthedeadman and 2 others
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
Do you have F?
Atm is the amitryptyline cocktail because I have all the ingredients and you're supposed to die in your sleep. On the reason why I chose it is because the drugs needed are legal so I don't have to rely on the black market to get the stuff.

Soon

Wish you well friend :heart:

Last edited:
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Lifeisatrap and Righttodie
thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
SN (regime plus benzo to help me sleep quick)

Looks to me like dying in my sleep would be ideal situation to go in. Not feeling what happening alot drowsing off.

• Love
Reactions: vonvonwantpeace, Lifeisatrap, namemanthedeadman and 3 others
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
SN, because it's legal, accessible, tolerable, and cheap. A perfect combination, sort of.

Reactions: vonvonwantpeace, ExitPlan, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
Reaper44

Reaper44

Jul 20, 2019
I'm going to jump from a bridge that reminds me of home. I won't say the name of the bridge, but it was named after something I thought would save me. The thing that I thought would save me only ended up hurting me more. This bridge has another name, used only by the locals. No one where I live calls it by that name, so in a way it's comforting. It's also like I'm getting revenge on the thing that was supposed to save me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, namemanthedeadman and Righttodie
Righttodie

Righttodie

Maybe in another life
Apr 10, 2019
Exit bag. It seems bit of a work, but it is one of the most peaceful ways, with no pain whatsoever.

I am just getting started with getting the supplies. Hopefully it all is taken care of and I can go

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, New_dawn_fades and Thorn
hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
I'm stuck between either SN, full suspension or F/heroin overdose. I'm considering heroin OD a lot at the moment.

Reactions: LittleJem, Notcutoutforlife, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
I have SN, also a rather large amount of C, but I think I'm planning on partial or night night in another country on my birthday.

Can't easily bring meds or anything complicated internationally so I want something easy to get locally, easy to do, and painless. Going back to a place that I think is the most peaceful place I've been and do it there.

Also considered something like Beachy Head, but I know my fear of heights and SI would probably keep me from doing it easily.

Reactions: LittleJem and Notcutoutforlife
Dystopia

Dystopia

šŸ’¤šŸ’¤šŸ’¤
Jul 22, 2019
SN is my choice since it's relatively fast and easy for me to get. I also like the fact it shouldn't cause permanent damage if done incorrectly.

Before I discovered SN I was going to go with F overdose but couldn't find a source for it. Seemed like a nice way to go.

Reactions: LittleJem and vonvonwantpeace
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Pentobarbitol, no question about.
Because it is the method more reliable and peaceful than anything else.
Tested and safe.

All about are advantages.

M

Max Winters

Freeloader
Jun 26, 2019
N ideally, though it is expensive and there seems to be talk of supply issues from A since I last logged in...

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Jumping into water is my choice, Born by water, grew up by water, die by water

Reactions: New_dawn_fades
M

Max Winters

Freeloader
Jun 26, 2019
Jumping into water is my choice, Born by water, grew up by water, die by water
Aha was about to say I could never as I'm a terrible swimmer, then I thought about it a little more XD

Reactions: woxihuanni and Soulless_Angel
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
C02 with generator or hanging. Both because it causes loss of consciousness in a peaceful way. However C02 leaves the body looking pretty much as is.... it seems the best way to go...... One can comfortably lie down and sleep & never wake up again. Hanging requires a bit more nerves cause I have to noose myself and lean. To me gas is ideal.

Reactions: LittleJem and Kjo
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
Hanging. Because I cant stand everyone else can do it and not me

Reactions: HGL91
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
SN because it's cheap and accessible.

Reactions: vonvonwantpeace, Hotsackage and Kjo
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Firearms due to it's accessibility (I live in the US, and in a state with relatively lax gun laws in comparison to other states) and also reliability. It also sends a huge "fuck you" message to the twisted collective group called "society" and there are times where I am angry enough and that if I wanted to go out "reliably" and with the least amount of pain, then I'd take the firearm. While my intention was never to traumatize loved ones, it is the unfortunate case of society barring other peaceful means (making it very difficult to obtain, illegal, costly, what not). I mainly just want to escape this hellish existence in any way I can with the minimum amount of suffering. I have also made sure that I can limit the amount of damage to the survivors as much as I can. Sadly, people will always be sad (especially loved ones and people who know me IRL) when there is a suicide, but the amount of pain can be mitigated to some degree, which is better than doing nothing at all.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and į¼©Ī³Ī·ĻƒĪÆĪ±Ļ‚
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
SN because it's accessible and "relatively peaceful" whatever that means.
I'm still kinda scared to go through with it because I fear the unknown /reliability

Reactions: Lennox, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, New_dawn_fades and 1 other person
namemanthedeadman

namemanthedeadman

Still Breathing :(
Jul 28, 2018
A mix of benzos to ease the SI and either full suspension or partial suspension hanging, I really like the idea of hanging if it all goes well because it's relatively peaceful and feels kinda good when you do it right ;)

K

kels

Jan 2, 2019
Full suspension hanging. To me it's the most reliable way to go.

Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
Ideally, N because it's painless and high accuracy. SN might have to suffice for now.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
hanging

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, HGL91, Prideathwish and 1 other person
P

Prideathwish

Student
Mar 17, 2019
Hanged , drowning, gun shot

Last edited: