[EmptySpace]

[EmptySpace]

Apr 14, 2023
My method is probably hanging... or maybe train. Idk it may sound strange but i want record my death on video so others who like this stuff could watch. Or maybe it could help somebody

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
What's your reason for your method? For example, I currently have SN but would like to use inert gas ideally or CO because I feel that they are more peaceful.

However, those methods require more prep and if you get them wrong the consequences are higher.

I need to understand better what spaces I'll have access to and, also, who will be around or nearby when I do it.
Honestly, it just doesn't seem like any truly good methods with reasonable access are available. It seems lethal enough as in it's common enough to where you read about people succeeding. That said if a reliable, painless, non-violent, and accessible option became available I'd be all over it.

exitingtothevoid

exitingtothevoid

Aug 2, 2024
My method is inert gas with a exit bag. To me it seems easy to set up, I don't mind the idea of the bag over my head, and it should be quick, non violent and painless which are all important to me.

Reactions: CantDoIt