You can test it with mensa website or any website you want and post it here

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've always been scared to know... I did a test but they charge for the results, so I saw that as a reason not to find out! I don't think it would do my ego much good...

It was different than I expected. I thought it would be maths and stuff. It's recognising patterns more- right? Some of them I had no clue about so, I probably would have done badly!

Who wants to go first even though?! I'm guessing you don't OP. Is that because you have a very high IQ and don't want to embarrass everyone? Oh- now I've spotted your 140+ IQ tag.

I expect there will be some geniuses on here but I doubt I'm one!

• Love
A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024
I've always been scared to know... I did a test but they charge for the results, so I saw that as a reason not to find out! I don't think it would do my ego much good...

It was different than I expected. I thought it would be maths and stuff. It's recognising patterns more- right? Some of them I had no clue about so, I probably would have done badly!

Who wants to go first even though?! I'm guessing you don't OP. Is that because you have a very high IQ and don't want to embarrass everyone? Oh- now I've spotted your 140+ IQ tag.

I expect there will be some geniuses on here but I doubt I'm one!
Free test 25-30 minutes

• Love
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
I did it about 5 years ago and got some vague answer telling me I was in the top 1/3 of the population. You had to go in to their office and take an actual test there for a clearer result. And pay for it obviously.

• Love
Reactions: FluffyCat and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I wish I could do it, but I live in a shithole where IQ tests are probably not administered (the Ukraine). They cost like >100 USD? I asked a shrink in June 2023, and she said it was possible - but again, no idea about the logistics.

As to the online tests - literally everyone calls them worthless on Reddit, so what's the point?

But I do wonder whether I'm uniquely stupid (with a good theory), or uniquely intelligent.

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
What's the use?

• Love
Reactions: Celerity, Hollowman, leavingthesoultrap and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Oh, thanks. Scored 107. Not surprising, I don't consider myself hugely intelligent. Lol.
But you are very precious!

Sorry. Still gotta pay bills.

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Adûnâi and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
But you are very precious!

Sorry. Still gotta pay bills.

Arrr, thanks (I think.) Do you mean 'special' though? As in- peculiar? Lol. No, it's fine. It's what I was expecting really. I think a good friend of mine scores really well. It's not always a blessing if you get stuck in a job that doesn't fulfil or even recognise your potential. I think my friend feels a bit stifled. As you say- 'gotta pay bills.'

• Love
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Arrr, thanks (I think.) Do you mean 'special' though? As in- peculiar? Lol. No, it's fine. It's what I was expecting really. I think a good friend of mine scores really well. It's not always a blessing if you get stuck in a job that doesn't fulfil or even recognise your potential. I think my friend feels a bit stifled. As you say- 'gotta pay bills.'
I remembered what you said the other day:

The trouble is- even if we do have people that care about us- even love us- doesn't necessarily mean they can help us. 'I love you, you're so precious' doesn't pay the bills.

I think you're intelligent anyways. Not being able to solve some random puzzles doesn't negate that.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Forever Sleep and Adûnâi
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
One of my high school math teachers administered one for shits and giggles. I do not know the name of the test or how reliable it is. I scored 145. This seems to track with my academic success and standardized testing scores, so I suppose it might be right.

In either case, I am not interested in taking another test. IQ tests are interesting from a research perspective, but I don't find them to be personally useful. Life already offers a plethora of ways to compare yourself unfavorably against others. If you overestimate your abilities, the odds are good that you'll soon find out.

• Love
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
My friend is 150 and she is quite normal. I dont care about mine

L

lotus_pink

Jan 14, 2024
I did a test with a psychologist and got 125

H