S

saltytears

Aug 22, 2024
exactly what i said. i have found two more sources. i ordered from one which I found on social media, and it arrived recently. though I haven't performed any sort of testing, it is marketed to be at 96% purity. it isn't as nicely packaged as DMC, but it arrived in good condition. i'll refer to this source as CG.

another website i found just now in a informative source accessible via google. i haven't placed an order (since i already have dmc and cg as options, why would i needlessly order more?) but i trust the source to provide good websites. we'll call the source they provided CC.

point being, to all of you failing to find DMC have other options. you just need to get creative in your search.

i am posting this so that if anyone else stumbles across these sources, they can search them on SaSu and see that someone else has found them as well, since as it stands, there are seemingly no posts about these sources.
Honestly--how does one find dmc or cg? Are there other sources in US? Big chemical companies? Do we get tracked? I think we can get it in 1000g container from FS or CP?....just going in circles trying to figure out how/who to buy from...who to trust

Kitsunekia90

Kitsunekia90

Oct 2, 2024
sorry but some more help? ok Allegro but I want to know if the product I found is the right one. the cost seems so negligible to me. also it goes in 100g (grams?). is that enough?