iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Yea hangings are the most common.

Handgun suicides more common in my area yup.

As for whether 357s or 38s are more common, hard to tell, they are not so common that i remember all the details down to the caliber of ammunition sorry
I remember you said full suspension was more common but do you see any partials (doorknobs)? Of the firearms, what is the most common? In mouth, side of head, under chin?

Reactions: wren-briar
S

stopmesuffering

Aug 15, 2024
You say SN didn't work for yo. Can you give us any reasons why you think not?

I would say take some of the things that you see on here with a grain of salt. I came to this site, downloaded the guide and tried SN which unfortunately did not work for me. Unfortunately it's look like a handgun to the head is going to be my method. Ideally I don't want to do something so 'violent'. I am really scared of that method and it not working and traumatizing some poor soul who has to find me. My preference would be to be able to go somewhere, be put to sleep and have my organs donated to people who want to live and then be creamented or terramation to not create any polution...

There are alot of people who come on this site and post their morbid curiosities as opposed to people really being supported, there are usually big influx of fake profiles and 'saviors' who show up when an article comes out linking this page. Some person is guilt ridden and blames this site for the person ctbing.. you work with death so I am sure you have seen the guilt, the greed, the greif.. don't need to explain that to you.

With that being said, there are some very 'normal' people on here.. We are just tired of this world and tired of exisiting, there are some here who are physically sick and would prefer to go out on their own terms instead of having to spend months or years in severe pain and suffering.

Out in the 'real' world you can't talk about it.... People want to label those of us who don't want to be here as 'crazy'... Hey spend a week in a facility or chin up or get medicated and you'll be fine... just 'be happy'.. or someone has it worse, or don't worry it will get better... or whatever other bullshit people say that makes them feel better.

Anyway. Welcome to our little corner of the internet.

Reactions: wren-briar
InterestedParty

InterestedParty

Funeral Director
Oct 5, 2024
I remember you said full suspension was more common but do you see any partials (doorknobs)? Of the firearms, what is the most common? In mouth, side of head, under chin?
Maybe 2-3 partials i can remember.

Side of head most common.

• Informative
Reactions: ladylazarus4 and wren-briar
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Maybe 2-3 partials i can remember.

Side of head most common.
Interesting thanks. I would have thought in mouth for some reason. Not a ton of partials. It seems celebrities pull that off but not sure about the rest of the population šŸ¤”

InterestedParty

InterestedParty

Funeral Director
Oct 5, 2024
Interesting thanks. I would have thought in mouth for some reason. Not a ton of partials. It seems celebrities pull that off but not sure about the rest of the population šŸ¤”
Followed closely by in the mouth.

Hahaha ya idk maybe thats how its taught in hollywood, who knows

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Followed closely by in the mouth.

Hahaha ya idk maybe thats how its taught in hollywood, who knows
Sometimes I think we overthink. Robin Williams belt doorknob. Kate Spade scarf doorknob. Anthony Bourdain robe belt shower head. Chris Cornell exercise band door. Chester Bennington belt doorknob. First try I'm guessing bc no one talked about previous attempts. We have pages of ppl who have tried and can't even pass out. Really makes you wonder šŸ¤”

• Informative