• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Bosconian - Flash Flash Flash (X68000)

Penguin Adventure MSX forest path

Pocky & Rocky OST - The Haunted Shrine

After Burner II

POWER DRIFT Like The Wind

charlotte_

charlotte_

-
Mar 12, 2023

This one for sure. It's from the game Hello Charlotte. I find this soundtrack to be insanely beautiful, mix with melancholy and dread. If I were to wrap what I think it's about in a few words, I'd say: "the final tragedy".

canaryblue

canaryblue

Jun 3, 2023
Tbh this is so cliche but I love Undertale's soundtrack. I've listened to this medley in particular for dozens of times:

psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
Little Big Planet OST

or any OST from any PS1, PS2, or Dreamcast game

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
It was technically unused, but my favorite song ever is Dreamy Pilot. :) The song that replaced it, Alice Maestra, is also super good and better fitting tho~ hehe~

bunsïy

bunsïy

🤍
Jun 15, 2023
I love all the songs from the last of us but this one is my fav <3

TabooMushroom2

TabooMushroom2

Jun 23, 2023
I like all soundtracks from Subnautica and even more soundtracks from Subnautica Below Zero, but there is one song from same autor what actualy isn't in Subnautica OST, but i would like so much if there would be this one. ↓

Those who play first Subnautica imagine this song in the blue gloving giant cove tree cave, it fits there perfectly. :)

Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Soon, my soul will fly away. I love you all
Jun 8, 2023
Sogno di volare from Civilization VI. Especially this version

ctvunny

ctvunny

wah
Jun 18, 2023
I got tons but I can only remember one game right now. I also really liked the bgm at the lounge area (cant find it), back then I would spend an ample amount of time just idling there and listening before doing the quest. I forgotten the tunes now, still I remember really liking it.