L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
Today it's

"Sometimes I sits and I thinks, and sometimes I just sits" from Satchel Paige.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
"when u dream, dont fall asleep on the bus in case u miss ur stop" -kenan and kel

Reactions: Woodnote
Vanity

Vanity

complete Imbecile
Dec 2, 2019
I have always maintained that society has no business maintaining morality.

Reactions: detached
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I have problems choosing just one, so I'm going to cheat and pick three. I think they all are self-explanatory.

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die." -- Roy Batty (Blade Runner)

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." -- Philip K Dick

Reactions: azucaramargo and Woodnote
notjustyetagain

notjustyetagain

Oct 28, 2019
"i have been a king, a queen: i have been all things, and suffered all the fates i could desire. not even the breakfast simulator can save me now." --gustav fermat

N

Nothingfromsomething

Dec 1, 2019
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

And some one beat me too it lol. It's my favorite both because I got it from one of my favorite video games, and because just remembering helps me a lot.

It reminds me to always be cautious in what I do, lest I end up making the exact opposite happen. Unfortunately I don't remember it when I really need it lol.

Reactions: Woodnote and Sensei
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
1f4730b3 39fa 4260 b1cf c097a1982438
Disqualified as a Human Being - Dazai Osamu

Reactions: Nemeshisu, detached and thepolarbear
thepolarbear

thepolarbear

'til we die
Dec 7, 2019
"Ass is ass, Larry"

- Leon from Curb Your Enthusiasm

Last edited:
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
No homo we smokin penises

Reactions: kite
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Beauty fades, dumb lasts forever.
- Judge Judy

Reactions: kite and detached
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Everybody needs a hug. It changes your metabolism.

Leo Buscaglia

LEO BUSCAGLIA, PH.D. (1982). "LIVING, LOVING & LEARNING"
A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.

Leo Buscaglia

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: kite
U

underthesea

Dec 18, 2019
Two quotes, which will be in my final note in a few weeks:
"I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." -
Mark Twain

"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
Winston Churchill

Reactions: sadgirl2002, azucaramargo, detached and 1 other person
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
The lonely man strikes with absolute rage - vOdKa

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
She believed she could so she did

I believed I could do this life alone so I did.... Didn't think it would be so lonely and confusing but i believed I could so I did.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: azucaramargo, mediocre, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Death is not the greatest loss in life the greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

Last edited:
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Xaphous and WhyIsLife56
T

truthseeker

Student
Sep 9, 2019
"I could never do to another what I wouldn't want done to me". A different spin on the golden rule perhaps but suits me well.

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
"Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom." ― Michael ellner

"Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee? But in the end one needs more courage to live than to kill himself." ― Albert Camus

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Trannydiary and Ame
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
"Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom." ― Michael ellner

"Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee? But in the end one needs more courage to live than to kill himself." ― Albert Camus
I like the last quote. ❤️

Reactions: Xaphous
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
At the moment, the one in my signature from The Green Mile.

Reactions: Trannydiary
Trannydiary

Trannydiary

Dec 11, 2020
Our "love for life" is always, in some way, unrequited love. (...) Life does not care about us, it does not even know of our whereabouts. Contrary to what is said, it gives nothing for free, everything we manage to obtain is snatched away from us. Life does not need us. We chase after it, we humiliate ourselves, we beg, we accept everything it makes us go through, the greatest sufferings. Many are capable of the worst moral acts just to preserve it a bit more. (...) To those who ask, "But, do you not love life?" we should answer, in a poetic way: "Of course I love life; I always did. I always wanted to live, but it is life that does not let me live, that limits me, that hurts me, that makes me ill and destroys me. It is not me who does not want to live, because life is everything I always wanted. I wanted to build and life tore down everything I built; I wanted to love and life killed everything I loved. Do not say that I do not love life; it is life that does not love me, that does not love anybody."

Julio Cabrera, Mal-Estar e Moralidade. Situação Humana, Ética e Procriação Responsável, 2018, pp. 350-351

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Live fast die young and leave a beautiful corpse.

Reactions: Trannydiary and DocNo
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

―Friedrich Nietzsche

It's already too late for me.

Reactions: Trannydiary
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
"People understand me so poorly that they don't even understand my complaint about them not understanding me."

(Søren Kierkegaard)

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and kite