Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
It's a no no for me especially in my environment where such topic is very shamed and stigmatized,
but honestly I start to lost some care to how people will shame me and call me selfish,
because I've been a selfless person too, so many times giving some part of my life to others I care about, just so they can use it to build their own, that's the only way I gave myself some purpose even though I feel consumed slowly, it's alright, it makes sense

People will call me selfish once I have found the escape to my suffering and no longer be a stain to this world
But they won't remember my selfless act

• Hugs
Reactions: gonegirl1
achb

achb

I am Clive
Oct 23, 2023
At the time most of my friends were also suicidal. It was a topic we joked about half heartedly. None of us wanted the others to die, but we knew the reality was that any of us could end up dead or in the mental hospital at any time (several of my friends did end up in the hospital for attempting at separate times). It's more surprising to me when I bring it up and my friends do not relate. My current friends are like that (not suicidal at all), and I think that's really nice for them.

• Hugs
flower_g1rl

flower_g1rl

sep 22, 2019
Oct 25, 2023
all of my friends are suicidal

• Aww..
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
In the past, I've been able to talk to my friends quite openly about being suicidal. I find that when I have a friend who knows what its like, there comes a point where you can joke about these things openly. That being said, I've also had bad experiences opening up about these feelings and thoughts. It really just depends on the person you're talking to in my experience.

• Hugs
Reactions: gonegirl1 and RoseQuarts
RoseQuarts

RoseQuarts

Jun 1, 2023
Love your profile picture. To answer the question, I just simply haven't. Even though I haven't told them, I'm pretty sure they know I'm suicidal.

• Hugs
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her - trying my best, hoping it’s enough.
Mar 16, 2023
i haven't opened up in awhile but when i did, i was constantly doubted or belittled for it. ended up putting myself in awkward situations, which since i have convinced people around me, im doing better and going back to therapy. i keep a lot to myself, i have a few outlets, but i always end up feeling guilty.

• Hugs
deadtomorrow

deadtomorrow

Oct 25, 2023
I don't have any, so i'm fine.

• Hugs
Reactions: RoseQuarts, gonegirl1 and cheese.out
Pol

Pol

Student
Jan 24, 2020
no one cared. no one took it seriously.

• Hugs
Reactions: twatingthroughlife, gonegirl1 and cryvinglightning
cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
  • Hugs
duwangJEff

duwangJEff

Sep 12, 2023
They tend to think it's a joke and laugh. Once in a while they will respond seriously, but usually not. I went to a gun show with my friend yesterday and got a short barelled shotgun, and I joked that it would be easier to CTB with than the longer shotgun I already have. I made another joke later, but he responded seriously and said he'd drag me by the toes out of hell to keep me around, since he doesn't really have anyone else. It was quite touching, actually. I'm glad I'm not genuinely suicidal right now, because I don't want to hurt him like that. But if I was, well, I hope he'd be able to handle it

• Hugs
G

ghostkid

i feel nothing but everything
Sep 14, 2023
I don't want people to know I'm suicidal but my cousin found out about it by accident. He means the world to me and he want's to help me eventhough he probably can't do anything. But I'm super grateful for him and feel bad for kinda "exploiting" him and using him as a sort of "therapist" :(

But he also wants me to tell my best friend about it. And I get it, because it would be better for her if she knew about it before I actually die. But I don't want to tell her. I don't want anyone to know but it's too late for that now i guess :/

• Hugs
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
The whole gamut from acceptance to having the police sicced on my dumb ass.

• Hugs
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I was just told that I shouldn't say stuff like that and if I did again they'd call the police on me. Now they make jokes about my suicidality.

• Hugs
N

nptg5

Aug 30, 2023
i have told one very close friend, who i trusted, and who i thought would actually help me get N in person at a pharmacy, and for me, it went very poorly. at first, they were very understanding and supportive, and actually agreed to go on a trip with me to get N. but eventually, they drunkenly spilled the whole story to another, mutual friend, and that became the most mortifying episode of my entire life. so, in addition to being completely terrified about who else will learn of my desire to CTB, i have now permanently lost one of my (very few) very close friends - i don't feel i will ever be able to trust them again, so i've cut them out of my life completely. i will never tell anyone else irl.

• Aww..
Reactions: TapeMachine
S

stxrdustprincex

Nov 16, 2023
I tried to do this in the past, also with family, and they all kinda started avoiding touching the subject. What's your experience (if u had one)?
most of my friends are also mentally ill. we joke about suicide a lot but it's always just treated as a joke, even though i fully plan to ctb someday. i'm scared to talk about it seriously though although i know they would probably listen to me and understand, because joking about it is fine (even if i'm not really joking), but i'm not sure i could handle having a serious sit-down conversation about my wishes and plans to end my life.

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
I dont think i will tell anyone if im ever wanting to CTB because 90-100% their reaction will be panicking and start to tell me to get close to my religion (or worse send me to psch ward). But if im force to tell someone, im gonna tell my best friend about it cause we know each others pain and suffering

Reactions: tiger b
H

hetwordtmeteveel

victim of existence
Aug 9, 2023
i regret it a lot and shes only 15