I_Am_Trashman

Jun 4, 2018
Drugs, music, tv. Mileage may vary

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Soon4me and I've waited so long
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Wandering at night ... I feel that. Usually have to walk though. I can't tell if it helps or kills me ... the darkness feels like I can hide myself and be alone to think. But then I feel so weird and alone .... and the night is alternately too long and never long enough .

I'm kind of a night owl. I've always liked the calmness of nightime better than being out during the day. Empty roads and streets it's just so much better.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots, FTL.Wanderer and 4 others
I've waited so long

I've waited so long

Student
Jul 11, 2018
sleep
youtube
music
movies
anime
daydreaming (a big one)
Sometimes Podcasts

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots, Tomasnil and 1 other person
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Mainly just drink or take sleeping pills.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, FTL.Wanderer, Soon4me and 2 others
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I'm kind of a night owl. I've always liked the calmness of nightime better than being out during the day. Empty roads and streets it's just so much better.
Completely agree ... feel like that probably makes me a "creepy" person. But really there is something nice about it.
Guess I am glad everyone doesn't feel the same way or day and night would just be a crowded hell of people.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots, Tomasnil and 2 others
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
cutting, drinking wine or brandy (before I got traumatized by its outcome), listening to music, playing with my cats, visiting this site.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tomasnil
K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
Music, reading, programming a bit. Nothing special, but it keeps the boat afloat

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
W

whatsthepoint

Jul 17, 2018
I tend to eat a lot of foods that trigger my digestive disorders, simply because I've stopped caring about the consequences. Food is one of the few things in life that gives me even a small amount of enjoyment, so if that enjoyment means suffering pain, then I'm willing to do that. (Of course, I wish like anything that I didn't have those digestive disorders in the first place.) I also tend to lurk on social media sites a lot as well, though I don't post often due to my social anxiety. (I struggle a lot with loneliness as a result, especially since I have no real-life friends.) Oh, and I watch pointless YouTube videos as well.

When I was younger and had a longer attention span, I really enjoyed reading, but these days, it can take me months to finish a single book. I feel dumbed-down as a result.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lastsummer, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
Movies,
Reddit,
TV,
eating junk foods.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and FTL.Wanderer
N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
Reading or playing video games while drunk. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and FTL.Wanderer
MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
Being awake at night helps, when everyone else is sleeping. I've gone weeks at a time being semi-nocturnal.
Playing strategy games
Volunteer work on Saturdays (wish I could do it more)
Modelmaking

All these things help keep my tiny mind occupied. Otherwise, I just sleep.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots, FTL.Wanderer and 1 other person
K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
All kinds of computer pastimes, reading, playing games, thinking about things.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and Tiburcio
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
What do you do or use to escape the things in your life, besides planning your ctb?

Discord or drinking have been big ones for me this year, but lately I've been using the gym and late night car rides.

Sometimes I'll go for a late night ride, but i borrow the family car (they know), and i work at night anyway, mostly. It's a funny feeling seeing how empty the road is. Feels surreal, and helps me at times, i'm not sure what emotions if they're good or bad.

I also like reading the news, it's an OCD thing, some other things like eating my favourite foods. Trying to still take care of my dental health, just in case. Normal things, keep up appearances with friends, go to a movie. I'll even eat out alone but bring something to read or pretend i'm working on an ipad drawing? Lol.

Be wary, you've got more risk folks of a car accident, and nobody wants that. At least, not accidentally.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, FTL.Wanderer, MiserableBastard1995 and 1 other person
Meena

Meena

Student
Jun 7, 2018
Xanax and alcohol
Going to the mountain
Sleeping

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
food, but food is what made me become suicidal in the first place, partially

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go
Moogle

Moogle

Kupo!
Jul 28, 2018
daydreaming, writing, playing video games and watching Bravo shows

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lost1234

Lost1234

Xentos
Jun 20, 2018
lately , everything has been just been chaos ... and escape doing things that don't make sense at all is the only thing that makes sense. but i've found that there are still a few things that help as an escape ....like having to travel very cheap randomly to different rural cities alone , sitting on top of a quiet mountain and realizing how much every sense of your being wants to just disappear. writing your every day journal and having to read them weeks after , or just two tabs of excedrin does the job too,

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots, lv-gras and 1 other person
B

Brokenmom

Jul 31, 2018
lately , everything has been just been chaos ... and escape doing things that don't make sense at all is the only thing that makes sense. but i've found that there are still a few things that help as an escape ....like having to travel very cheap randomly to different rural cities alone , sitting on top of a quiet mountain and realizing how much every sense of your being wants to just disappear. writing your every day journal and having to read them weeks after , or just two tabs of excedrin does the job too,
What do you do or use to escape the things in your life, besides planning your ctb?

Discord or drinking have been big ones for me this year, but lately I've been using the gym and late night car rides.
Weed at 56 I'm still a pothead!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Temporarilyabsurd
ninaevol

ninaevol

Aug 2, 2018
Watching TV, anime, YouTube while drinking iced coffee and isolating myself in my room. More recently I've been losing interest in all 3. I just don't have the attention span anymore I guess. Nowadays I've just been lurking on sites like this and reddit trying to find a method and plan for the day I ctb.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Nzbeelover, PVT Snowball121 and 3 others
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
sugar

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Destin, Maggotymaggots and 1 other person
icky

icky

Jun 14, 2018
Video games, drinking, reading, and the odd camping trip where I can unplug for a few days. Lately it's been getting difficult to shake off that black cloud, that dull awareness that I'm avoiding something.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Nzbeelover, Tomasnil and 2 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Mine used to be WoW but now I can't play it anymore.
I miss my guild, I miss the people I used to play with every night. They all quit a long time ago and it's just not the same without them.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Nzbeelover, ge0rge and 2 others
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Sleeping, because I don't have the privacy to hurt myself

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Nzbeelover, PatKat and 2 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018

Marijuana, alcohol, and video games for me. It's all I do...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio and Maggotymaggots
LordMassenmord

LordMassenmord

Insane guy
Aug 9, 2018
Playing videogames, Drinking, Fast driving [i lost my license because of that], Listening to music

P

PVT Snowball121

Aug 11, 2018
Yeah honestly I used to play a lot of OW and that's just depressing now and I used to play a lot of XIV but that's also depressing in it's own way. Feels like a pointless investment now, ironically it was probably more of a waste of time before I "gave up".
It's not a waste of time. You want to die but decided that fate can wait another moment. Don't ignore your efforts. Every win is a win mate. Even if it's a small battle in a big war. No matter the side you're on.

Reactions: Nzbeelover
LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
Music and sleep

Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
Oh I could just never afford lessons or a car... my fam paid for my sisters driving and car but I guess they know I'm going nowhere in life so don't need it. I'm 23 so I really should be by now, ah well.

I got mine ay 28. I was finally able to pay for lessons. I love having a car but it's still a damn bill. And initially i felt obligated to socialize. I don't anymore.

here4now

here4now

The ride never ends!
Jun 13, 2018
Benzos, alcohol and video games used to help.

Reactions: Nzbeelover
Destin

Destin

Aug 15, 2018
For the last 5 years its been watching a Silent Hill let's plays on Youtube almost every night before bed. I'm obsessed with the series.
I find the concept of an alternate dark world that comes crashing into this one without warrant or warning to be very relatable.

Reactions: here4now, Nzbeelover and Tiburcio