• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CuteThing

CuteThing

i order the same subway every time i go to subway
Mar 22, 2023
definitely my girlfriend, sadly i have recently moved to the other side of the country, so we are about 4000km away, so we usually just play together or text, i also have a little rei ayanami plushie that makes me feel a little better sometimes

damnatio memoriae

damnatio memoriae

i like the color green.
Feb 24, 2023
I don't know. Maybe being in a forest alone.

oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
What brings you the most comfort? it can be anything, feel free to list multiple things.

What i mean by something that brings you comfort I mean something that calms you down, or something that maybe brings a smile to your face.

For me it would need to be my dog, or anything cutesy/pink. Those things bring me comfort.
Harming myself also brings me some sort of comfort.
Alcohol.

Xernarot

Xernarot

Always Tired
Mar 23, 2023
Music, the feeling after taking an ice-cold shower and photography. I especially love taking photos, because it changes my whole state of mind, I'm no longer *me* - just someone who's immersed into taking pictures.

S

SorrowMind

Nov 9, 2022
my belief that there's nothing after death and there'll be an eternal sleep

H

HeatedBlanket

Mar 23, 2023
My cat is my everything. She's the best companion I could have ever asked for.

Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
some things that give me comfort are:
1. my cat, she can be a little mean sometimes but i love her to pieces
2. video games, they make me feel at ease and escape reality for a while a game i love is genshin impact
3. anime, an anime i love is one piece and naruto they bring me a sense of happiness putting a smile on my face whenever i watch clips of them
i've both laughed and cried watching those shows since they make me feel emotions more than real life

so yeah this is basically the 3 things that give me comfort

Danyyyyy

Danyyyyy

Yippee
Mar 19, 2023
texting my friends on insta and sending each other memes. But when im alone I like to go on websites like SS or spacehey and play games while listening to music (mostly roblox simulators ;-; listening to tyler the creator)

killingtime

killingtime

Apr 2, 2023
Fiction is definitely my biggest comfort. From games to reading, I'd be dead without it for sure.

scarletstarlet

scarletstarlet

done with everything...
Apr 4, 2023
Music. Have you ever heard a song so good it makes you forget about everything that makes you wanna die?

• Love
Reactions: Ultracheese
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
Getting a long email or a call from my beloved boyfriend. Listening to new music. Working on my writing. Hanging out on here, oddly enough.

Rairii

Rairii

Is it necessary?
Nov 27, 2022
It's very silly but japanese idol music. Watching the music videos and live performances, or just listening to a song, always makes me want to sing or dance which in return brings some amount of happiness to me and makes me forget about the world around me. My cat as well brings comfort, I love her very deeply. Stuffed animals. Then smelling peppermint/mint scents and drinking hot chocolate.

Reactions: Spoon_Selfharms
N

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Music, just play some tunes and hopefully the pain washes away.

B

bloberta

Mar 14, 2023
listening to music. also my plushies lol

š–£“ nadia š–£“

š–£“ nadia š–£“

...member...
Dec 15, 2021
My brother, sister, boyfriend, getting high, occasionally dreamless sleep, music, and getting lost in a good tv show.

Spoon_Selfharms

Spoon_Selfharms

Apr 6, 2023
I think listening to music (from my favourite group) is what brings me the most comfort

sunshiningbackwards

sunshiningbackwards

Sep 17, 2022
Music, benzos, alcohol, weed. Can't rly name many more. Food maybe

Reactions: ph4zzzy
ph4zzzy

ph4zzzy

Apr 3, 2023
Probably my room, I have a shitload of posters and video game stuff all over and it's so relaxing to just sit in there at night. Especially when I have my cats chilling with me too:)