• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
What brings you the most comfort? it can be anything, feel free to list multiple things.

What i mean by something that brings you comfort I mean something that calms you down, or something that maybe brings a smile to your face.

For me it would need to be my dog, or anything cutesy/pink. Those things bring me comfort.
Harming myself also brings me some sort of comfort.

sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
stuffed animals definitely bring me comfort even if I'm only just looking at them.
walking around the store & getting to see all the people.
it would be comforting to spend time with others a lot.
oh, also phone calls with someone i care about.

R

randy

Student
Jan 6, 2023
warm, breezy weather. 81F, 60% humidity, light breeze. just makes me feel so good.

and I'm stuck living where it rarely gets above 60F all year long

• Love
Reactions: hxppythxught
petiolenet

petiolenet

makima
Feb 16, 2023
I don't really find comfort in a lot of things

although some is just painting although I haven't done it in a while
Writing/ reading poetry
that's about all that brings me comfort now a days

MlKE

MlKE

Underground-man
Jan 24, 2023
Feeding and watching birds, especially crows and the like but small songbirds too. On cold days I leave fruit or nuts on the balcony for the daws, and I get a sense of relief when I hear them rustling and cawing on the balcony railing. They are shy and I can only peak carefully to see them and not scare them away, but I like hearing them go at it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
There is no comfort to be found in this hellish world. The only relief will be when I eventually leave the burden that is existence behind, and finally be able to peacefully not exist. It's a curse to have the ability to exist here and there is no benefit to such a thing, instead there are only ways in which to suffer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary
leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Distracting myself with videos, music, reading, things like that. Daydreaming is also pretty fun. These barely work though, and in some cases even set me off.

WaitingToGo

WaitingToGo

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
My cat. This messageboard. Having a ctb method available in reserve, just in case. Alcohol, as awful an "escape" as it is.
Yes I would agree with you there. I've got my kit of pills at the ready but I will miss my cats, especially Stan who is so funny and affectionate

Reactions: rationaltake
Abadoned_Me

Abadoned_Me

obsessive loli
Mar 3, 2023
- my boyfriend, hes the only person I love- hes above all to me

- stuffed animals, i have so so many

- dolls. I collect them, also gnomes

- v-tubers obviously

- and this is weird but drawing g0re and being on this site, its my favorite site ever

9thFloorAngel

9thFloorAngel

Just Gotta Let Go...
Mar 2, 2023
My best friend. I've known them since high school, and we've somehow managed to keep in-touch throughout the years. We still talk almost every day. They understand me and what I'm going through, and they always make me feel loved. I'm so unbelievably grateful to have them in my life. Heck, I'm basically living just for them.

And my cats, of course.

Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
Without pointing to escapsim: SaSu, music and caves,, in general dark places.

S

starcrazy

Mage
Aug 14, 2021
- anything that pertains to my cat: cuddling under the blanket, watching her stretch after a nap, zoomies
- hot shower to warm my ever cold limbs
- freshly changed sheets
- making someone laugh
- eating something you've been craving
- dancing

Reactions: Sluggish_Slump
TheTranstarEngineer

TheTranstarEngineer

Possibly high
Mar 2, 2023
Weed, music and video games

Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
Being on this website
Playing Stardew Valley or any other similar games/dating sims
Reading stories
Listening to music
Being affectionate with my partner
Eating something sweet

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
memes, plushies, knowing I have a way out when it's time

mierepeashi

mierepeashi

Jan 23, 2023
oh, also phone calls with someone i care about.
That's so beautiful! I wish the one I care about would take the time to call me sometimes. I've been pretty much the only one that invites them to stuff or calls them. And they usually just ignore my messages and calls, then they just message me back with an excuse but never call back..
I don't even think they hate me, they most probably find me so uninteresting that it's not even worth putting effort. It's not their fault because I know how much of a boring and annoying person I am.

B

bramble

Feb 17, 2023
Being outdoors. I haven't had pets in a long time but my dog was a great comfort.

Stripe19

Stripe19

Decaying Heroine
Feb 28, 2023
Laughing groups of people, Gmod, and my bed.

Traumagotchi

Traumagotchi

Lonely and tired
Feb 21, 2023
Drawing, video games, ss, and sh.

Also smoking a little devil lettuce once in a while definetly helps me mellow out. I have a severe paranoid depressive disorder and an anxiety disorder, so sometimes I just need to not be all there lol

Dumb Dog
Jan 11, 2023
My diazepam prescription (half joke)
But fr my biggest comfort is probably my imagination, I love to just imagine my silly little OC's doing every day little things or really dramatic Shakespearean ass levels of story and it calms me down and helps me sleep

• Love
Reactions: Ultracheese