• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Meru

Meru

Mar 19, 2023
This is my first reply but i really enjoy mangas and animes so my list is

Asa Mitaka/ Yoru from Chainsaw man, because shes a beatiful character and i adore how she literally has two of her. it's funny to see her fight to get her body back, and how she has multiple personalities with like say how shes so charming, but so nervous to ask denji on a date, or how she demands stuff from him and also balancing with Yoru in herself taking over and trying to kill him and other people.
another person would be Misa Amane from death note, im on chapter 34 of the manga and shes just a sweet character with Gods risking to die just for her, and her being insaney in love with Light even if he doesnt deserve her hahahaha.
I love Koro Sensei from Assassnation Classroom, just a fun character.
Tony Tony Chopper from one piece is a great one too, hes just adorable but has high dreams of becoming the best doctor of all time.

dw33ter

dw33ter

meow meow
Jan 23, 2023
It's been very interesting and insightful reading about why certain characters mean so much to you and how you relate to them.

One of my favourite characters is Oikawa Tooru from Haikyuu. His character arc really spoke to me – he's goddamn good at what he does, and even though he knows he's not the best and will likely never be, that doesn't stop him from doing everything he humanly can to be. I really admire his determination to achieve his dreams, and wish I could be more like him.

Memoka

Memoka

The Galaxy Mage
Mar 21, 2023
This shithead. Im absoletely in love with her.
Cool design. Cool lore.
Want my personal guilt to look like this. LIKE CUTE ANIME GIRL. lul
a9f41374a1029224feb41b1bfa1ef953.jpg

Last edited:
N

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Ken Kaneki
Kishou Arima
Homura Akemi
Tomoko Kuruki
Zoro
Reigen (Mob Psycho)

Reactions: Toji
Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
Trafalgar Law from one piece, i sorta relate to his character in a way

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
So, all the denji fanboys/girls, we're just gon forget abt light yagami?

leahfocusplease

leahfocusplease

Mar 23, 2023
lain. she's an awkward and uncertain girl that, when confronted with a vague oportunity for connection, seizes it with all her strength and pays the rest of her days for it, picking up the pieces of her lives that could have been and weren't, making amends with the few people who gave her love back, dissolving herself in her own self-mythologizing until she's just a dying, burning star, too frail to even be acknowledged once she's gone.

Darkest.Mind-

Darkest.Mind-

Mar 11, 2023
Bsd is one of the animes that I would rate 10/10 I loved that anime idk if it was because of Dazai but I love Dazai and Im inspired by him and I can also relate to him pretty well.
Btw u're lucky
i couldnot find a bf/gf that watches and loves anime.
I really love and relate to Dazai Osamu. I love how he's suicidal yet portrays it in a funny and relatable way. I never saw a character like that before. It made me read his books too!

I barely watch any anime - my bf showed me Bungo Stray Dogs and I'm so happy he did.

Itz_d3p

Itz_d3p

Life keep going but I'm not
Apr 16, 2023
I used to watch some anime but now I just repeat the sames I have been watching between them my favorite characters are Saitama (OPM) Shigeo (MP100) Saiki Kusuo (TDLOSK) and koro-sensei (Assassination Classroom) I'm still crying with the last one haha. (I like to much op characters).

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Tatsuhiro Satou from Welcome To The NHK. One of the most relatable characters I have ever come across.

ArchmagePrincess

ArchmagePrincess

Magical Princess of Death
Aug 31, 2022
I really like Kaiji Itou. Far from a perfect guy who makes tons of mistakes, but when the chips are down has strong morals in a world that keeps punishing him for caring.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Terra Branford. Mostly because of her story, in context, I relate to it a lot. I also really enjoy her depth, background and growth.

tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
l lawliet
levi ackerman
yuno gasai

Y

yasumi

Apr 17, 2023
Vash from Trigun is who I want to be. I've only seen Trigun Stampede but I can already see why he's so good. He's okay with being harmed and persecuted because he knows eventually he'll get through to people.

I think today people are very polarized and predispositioned to hate each other or be in conflict with each other. It makes me really sad.

I used to get bullied in school and one day I decided to fight back. Somehow we ended up being friends after that.

Not everyone can deal with people that have been taught to hate, so when I've felt like I could I've jumped into hornets nests because I know that even if I don't get through to them in that interaction, I'm slowly chipping away at the hateful thoughts implanted in their brains.

Ultimately it's not just the people that are victimized that are hurt by this, the people that have been taught to hate are also hurt by it. We should be doing things that make us happy, and not be in each other's throats.

ANYWAYS yeah Vasshu da Stampeedo

Also Phos from Houseki no Kuni. Kinda really similar to Vash. But she's not superhuman like him, and she gets hurt a lot and has to pay for her drive to change things for the better.

Also Iruma-kun! Sweetest and purest guy ever, makes friends with demons by being just way too fucking nice and just improves the lives of demons around him by being himself and showing that kindness and love are powerful

Last one, Kage from Ranking of Kings. The little shadow guy, my sweet sweet boy. Everyone he knew and loved killed right in front of his eyes. Tries to be tough but really is a very hurt person that perseveres by acting tough, because if he didn't he'd likely be depressed or in tears a lot. Very loving and him supporting and loving Boji, it's one of my favorite friendships

Attachments

• 1679775843304111.jpg
    1679775843304111.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 1679667452572630.jpg
    1679667452572630.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 0
  • Mairimashita-Iruma-kun-2-11-33.jpg
    Mairimashita-Iruma-kun-2-11-33.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Darkest.Mind-
unrest

unrest

Jun 3, 2023
haku (spirited away)

mamimi samejima (flcl)
her way of coping with the fact that she has blatant dependency issues, very relatable for me. wallowing, smoking, burning things, trying to live through other people.

chuuya nakahara (bungo stray dogs)
dazai osamu (bungo stray dogs)
akutagawa ryuunosuke (bungo stray dogs)

shinobu oshino (monogatari series)
tsubasa hanekawa (monogatari series)

hajime hinata (danganronpa)
ok... ik dr has bad rep, but i really enjoyed the development they put into hajime. cant really go into depth on him without spoiling anything, but he has a lot of growth imo.

futaba sakura (persona 5) (video game but has anime adaptation)

Reactions: Chika
plurkid

plurkid

Night is right
Mar 16, 2023
Naruto 100%
That dude shaped my childhood to have empathy, forgiveness and seek connection with others. Even to this day I find myself trying to empathize with people who probably don't deserve it. And I've always had a demon of my own inside, feeling like a loser and a freak, he helped me try and claw my way out a that. Although I'm falling back in, I'll always appreciate his wisdom.

Reactions: yasumi
Caramelized

Caramelized

✿✿✿
Sep 25, 2021
This dumbass trio (kaido, nendou, aren) from saiki k. They never not funny 😭 but i guess i love every character from saiki (except that p.o.s. teruhasi brother 🤢🤢🤢)

View attachment 113383
Aghhh, great answer!! (〃^▽^〃) I always say that Saiki. K is the only anime that has ever made me laugh nonstop to the point of tears. The jokes are like rapid fire. I could barely catch a breath some episodes!

I also agree with your assessment of Teru's creepy brother, burn that man with fire ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ) I didn't even like Teruhashi, but even I felt bad for her after seeing the way her older brother is.

• Love
Reactions: Twntysix
T

Twntysix

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Aug 26, 2021
Aghhh, great answer!! (〃^▽^〃) I always say that Saiki. K is the only anime that has ever made me laugh nonstop to the point of tears. The jokes are like rapid fire. I could barely catch a breath some episodes!

I also agree with your assessment of Teru's creepy brother, burn that man with fire ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ) I didn't even like Teruhashi, but even I felt bad for her after seeing the way her older brother is.
Imma recommend u the marvelous mrs maisel, the jokes and wits are sooo quick and rapid just like saiki. Nichijou, danshi koukousei and asobi also funny, but still tho, nothing fit my taste like Saiki. K 💖💚

Anyway... the guy who could top that creepy ass brother is saiki's brother 🗿 but that's just because he is such a psychopath

Reactions: Caramelized
deathistheaesthetic

deathistheaesthetic

call me lalo
Dec 1, 2020
Asa Mitaka. I love that socially inept freak so much. I know all too well what it's like to yearn for connection when you know you're gonna fuck it all up anyways.

Reactions: yasumi
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Student
May 31, 2023
the only anime i watched as a kid was avatar so ig aang lol

Realkitten

Realkitten

TheRealKitten
Mar 9, 2023
I love everything about Asta from Black clover

black-clover-asta.gif

socio

socio

flirting with death.
Jun 11, 2023
honestly, Dazai from BSD. I've read through what others have said about him but I have other views as well ^_^.

the portrayal of mental health within Dazai's character was flawless, especially his nihilistic and existentialistic views on life itself. Considering my own ideologies I can easily relate to this character fairly well.

"Is there really any value to this thing we call living?"

I can't deny that I also love him as a cry for help.. LMAOO..

Chika

Chika

Dead
Jun 17, 2023
Bsd is one of the animes that I would rate 10/10 I loved that anime idk if it was because of Dazai but I love Dazai and Im inspired by him and I can also relate to him pretty well.
Btw u're lucky
i couldnot find a bf/gf that watches and loves anime.
Bsd turely deserves a high rating. Dazai has definetely turned into one of my favourite characters after watching and reading all the bsds. He perfectly reprents a nihilist, and a existentialist He's someone who sees through everything, having no meaning in life, but still kept living because Odasaku gave him a reason. He has also influenced my mindset and inspired my adptations. Just love the character cause I can relate (but don't have the inteligence Dazai has...)

(I was actually lead to this anime by the book 'no longer human', by Dazai Osamu from reality. Wonderful book.)

Reactions: ANONYMOUSM
Kichiissad

Kichiissad

Kichi
May 4, 2023
Togata from fire punch, Kyoko Kirigiri from danganronpa thh, and Mami Tomoe from madoka magica